• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Moves

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he is a troll then why bother reading anything he writes

Wow, really? How was I suppose to know he was a troll if I did not read the post? Not sure how this concept escapes you.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my rebuttal to that. would be when was the last time the patriots carried mroe then two qbs on ther roster.. 2001 when they had rohan davey? i think.. but thanks for the input on where you would put him.. but whom would be cut?

The last time the Patriots carried three was 2011

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. Kraft liking him doesn't mean he'll make the team.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he will make the team, but it'll be because Belichick can't help himself, not because Kraft likes him.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. Kraft liking him doesn't mean he'll make the team.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he will make the team, but it'll be because Belichick can't help himself, not because Kraft likes him.

That would be very Christian of Bill

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, really? How was I suppose to know he was a troll if I did not read the post? Not sure how this concept escapes you.

Easy there Tiger... Step away from the ledge! All I was saying is instead of reporting him just ignore him... it's that simple

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there Tiger... Step away from the ledge! All I was saying is instead of reporting him just ignore him... it's that simple

I do not agree, I would rather report him. let the MODS make a decsions and potentially rid this forum of future trash. What is the issue in reporting it?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full/Blocking back. Emphasis on blocking and running up the middle. NE is down TE's which when in the game made NE a heavy team with skills to catch. I don't think his hands are good enough to be the TE, but from a full back position....one play a game could be him sneaking into the secondary.

At least one, most likely two or even three guys who are far bigger, better blockers, and better pass catchers get cut.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not agree, I would rather report him. let the MODS make a decsions and potentially rid this forum of future trash. What is the issue in reporting it?

That's fine. But imo by giving in (reporting him, paying attention to him) only makes it worse... it's what he wants... attention... But that's up to you want you want to do.. Either way keep up the good work and keep the good posts coming!