• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard found guilty of assaulting a police officer

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess that's why he fell so far. Gotta say, it bothered me when announcers were talking about him like the Pats had found another diamond in the rough player who no one had heard of in the 7th (6th?). Dennard was WIDELY considered a first round pick going into last year's season, and even heading into the offseason.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb...

...ASS!!!!!!

Cops told you to walk away, you decided to punch somebody, then punch the arresting officer.

I hope the judge makes him serve the full 6 years in prison. That would be awesome.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he gets 6 months (3 with good behavior) and suspended by the NFL for 4 games.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he gets 6 months (3 with good behavior) and suspended by the NFL for 4 games.

He won't get suspended. His actions were before he was drafted (and therefore not under the CBA) and wasn't an NCAA violation because he was already ineligible for NCAA play (season was over). There was an article above that explains it. Should declaring for the draft be putting yourself under the CBA already? Is it already and he hadn't declared yet?

So do you now hope for 9 months of jail time (6 with good behavior)?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't get suspended. His actions were before he was drafted (and therefore not under the CBA) and wasn't an NCAA violation because he was already ineligible for NCAA play (season was over). There was an article above that explains it. Should declaring for the draft be putting yourself under the CBA already? Is it already and he hadn't declared yet?

So do you now hope for 9 months of jail time (6 with good behavior)?

No, 6 months is plenty of time for the crime.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, 6 months is plenty of time for the crime.

So six months with bad behavior is your hope? Just kidding. I guess it doesn't make a difference to hope for missed games when he's not on a team in our division. Though plenty of people hear would want the Patriots to be missing people. Not familiar with him, so I don't know if missing him would do anything to the Pats. They did lose a few close games last year, so even a minor position player's absence could do something.

Last edited by a moderator: