• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Maroon - From Swamp

nolesfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My understanding is that after his best game as a Flyer, Zherdev went to Homer to complain about ice time. He is being taught the lesson of team!

If that is really the reason it's a pretty stupid one. They said they were going to get him more ice time and they didn't so he complained. Seems like he has a right to complain if you ask me. There is no way he's a waste of money either. If anybody is a waste it's Shelley.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Sure 48.

While we are at it, why don't we just allow Carter to stand on the blue line and cherry pick the enitire game.

or

We could just allow Briere to only work the PP.

or

We could allow Pronger to just work on the PK.

or

We could allow ******** to take senseless penalties the whole game because he's too goddamn lazy to back check.

or

or

or

C'mon 48....that's just crazy bro. If the fucker doesn't want to or can't work within a "team" concept, then fuck him!

Of course, all of this is pointless cause we don't know for sure what the situation really is anyways. For all we know he could have the flu or have a family member in the hospital or something. :o

Last edited by a moderator:

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Noles fan, I could not disagree more. The FLyers are a class organization known for giving guys second chances. Some have been dealt away never to be seen again (Brendl, Faloon and others) some have worked out (Emery, injury aside) and Zherdev will quickly show what he is. He has been a Flyer for a month, has looked lazy, has 2 points, has refused to talk to the media in English (despite knowing the language, and has already complained to the GM, not even the coach. If I were them, I would already be considering shopping him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should send Shelly to deal with Maroon at least then he'd be doing something for this team.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Z looked pretty good tonight I'm sure they just wanted to put him in his place hopefully he learns the lesson as he can help the team on those nights where goals are hard to come by.