• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patent office rules against Redskins Trademark

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know anything about that, but I just appreciate "sticking it" to the band wagon riders and the politically correct at every opportunity.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know anything about that, but I just appreciate "sticking it" to the band wagon riders and the politically correct at every opportunity.

Actually... that shirt is designed to do just the opposite.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Caynine. I view it as pretty sarcastic/cynical in my opinion. Especially with the $ sign above the head. But I guess that's what's great about t-shirts like that.....leaves people guessing.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Caynine. I view it as pretty sarcastic/cynical in my opinion. Especially with the $ sign above the head. But I guess that's what's great about t-shirts like that.....leaves people guessing.

That's true. Actually, I think it could probably go both ways. I was just going by the quote in the article.

“I have read comments of some of the fans of those sports teams who say they are ‘honouring’ us with those images,” Bomberry said. “So I have to say unequivocally I do not feel honoured by those outdated, offensive team mascots and names, and think its time they be changed. And if we can draw attention to that by turning the tables using a bit of humour then why not?” -Tracy Bomberry

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the quote you could be right Caynine. Personally I'd wear it with malice for the PC crowd...