• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pat White

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading a article the other day that he wouldn't mind learning another position so that he sticks around, but to me we can put Pat White on the scout team and let him be QB for when we play teams that runs the read offense...and also I heard a few weeks ago that Rex Grossman's time might be up (meaning) if RG3 is healthy and fully recovered then we might keep 2 QB's

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem there is that White is not able to go to the practice squad. So we would have to use a roster spot to keep him. In a pinch would you rather have Rex who knows the offense as a backup to Cousins, or would you prefer White? Both will cost a roster spot. And lets face it, if either sees the field, things have gone really really bad at that point.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem there is that White is not able to go to the practice squad. So we would have to use a roster spot to keep him. In a pinch would you rather have Rex who knows the offense as a backup to Cousins, or would you prefer White? Both will cost a roster spot. And lets face it, if either sees the field, things have gone really really bad at that point.

I loved Pat White, when he was WV. However, could we really expect a lot out of a guy that has not seen the field in three years?! Seriously! He has some potential in the offense, which does suit him, but he still is a #3 QB at best. I hate to say it, but I'd prefer Rex because he knows the offense. Still, I pray that neither see the field.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really like pat white but i cant see a place for him . its a shame because he could help us if we had more roster space as a scout team guy etc .

as for rex i would cut him . not because i dislike him or anything but i think the roster space is needed more and he is like a phone call away .

could be a little bit of a gamble but that roster space is huge this season

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
training camp fodder

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He adds the abillity to keep running the read option,wild cat and he probably could play some slot receiver and special teams!!!