• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pass rush

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think these injuries have shown something about our WRs. Take that however you want. If the Steelers can win that game last night, then we should be able to win a couple of these coming up. I hate to say it but it seems like some are just assuming we run the table when everyone gets back. That isn't happening either.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think these injuries have shown something about our WRs. Take that however you want. If the Steelers can win that game last night, then we should be able to win a couple of these coming up. I hate to say it but it seems like some are just assuming we run the table when everyone gets back. That isn't happening either.

I don't think anyone is assuming that. I think people are simply assuming that we are better than the rest of the division when everyone comes back.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When everyone comes back, it looks as if it's gonna be a very little margin of error if any. Yes I am hitting the panic button and have ever since Romo went down. Tony Dungy- 6-2 without Romo- I would love to have some of what he is smoking. Luckily he is just missing 7 games and not 8. At least that's what I hope. The shit just isn't fair.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to consider that the Steelers have a healthy stud RB, a healthy stud WR, and the Chargers are notorious chokers.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys' Randy Gregory returns to practice from ankle sprain Wednesday
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire
Cowboys defensive end Randy Randy Gregory (ankle) returned to practice Wednesday, DallasDallas Cowboys .com reports.

He'll get the team's bye week to fully heal and get back up to speed before rejoining the defensive end rotation against the Giants in Week 6. The Cowboys pass rush, led by Greg Hardy, got to Tom Brady for five sacks last Sunday, and with second-round pick Gregory also back in the mix they could make life very difficult for Eli Manning.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this pass rush is not st or very near the best in 2015, it will be a disappointment.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this pass rush is not st or very near the best in 2015, it will be a disappointment.
I'm anxious to see how good they can be. Knock on wood for good health.