• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Demeco Ryans is absolutely massive. He is the leader and the QB of the defense, not only that but he was playing at a very high level. This is a huge huge loss. Damn!!

It hurts for me to say this…..but Mark Sanchez looked much more effective than Foles. It's becoming pretty obvious it is the scheme that makes the players look better. Sanchez might have a chance to surprise in this type of offense. We'll see though….I'm more beat up about losing Ryans
meh, Ryans is slow, and average at best at LB.....It was time for a new ILB a year ago already.....granted he knows the calls, and is pretty smart, but an average LB at best anymore. No doubt he is better than Casey Matthews, but among the top ILB in the league he pales in comparison.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, Ryans is slow, and average at best at LB.....It was time for a new ILB a year ago already.....granted he knows the calls, and is pretty smart, but an average LB at best anymore. No doubt he is better than Casey Matthews, but among the top ILB in the league he pales in comparison.

I agree. I think they lose more in the locker room that on the field with Ryans going down. In all likelihood this ends his career. I hope they offer him a coaching job. From all accounts he would be great at it. People forget that Matthews was a 4th round pick. He got a bad rap when he was thrown in their as a rookie before he was ready. He has looked pretty good this year. And Smith, while seeming a little lost as an edge rusher seems to have all the attributes you would love to have in an inside LB.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of injuries, we now see how vulnerable we are. Not a highly talented team. What we do have it very good coaching that chip has brought in. Just look at the job his staff has done. that said, we have a lot of needs next offseason, and not enough high draft choices to fill the needs. Jeffrey and Howie better open uip the pocketbook and sign some top free agents next offseason to add to whatever picks we have to work with. We will need LBers; CB; S; OL, and Chip still does not have his franchise QB of the future.
Uggh!

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of injuries, we now see how vulnerable we are. Not a highly talented team. What we do have it very good coaching that chip has brought in. Just look at the job his staff has done. that said, we have a lot of needs next offseason, and not enough high draft choices to fill the needs. Jeffrey and Howie better open uip the pocketbook and sign some top free agents next offseason to add to whatever picks we have to work with. We will need LBers; CB; S; OL, and Chip still does not have his franchise QB of the future.
Uggh!

Every team is vulnerable. But to say this team doesn't have enough talent is absurd. Despite all the injuries and issues they are 6-2 and tied for the 2nd best record in the NFL. As far as talent you have as much as half the starting team who are once or future pro-bowlers. (Peters, Mathis, Kelce, McCoy and Cole have been to probowls. Maclin, Cox, Jenkins and Barwin may be having probowl years this year. And Lane Johnson, Kendricks & Ertz are looking like guys that have a future there)

The big questions for the offseason are the one Safety position, both Corners and maybe QB depending on how the next 8 weeks go. I am not big on spending big money in Free Agency. More curious how the guys they are developing turn out. Ed Reynolds and Jaylen Watkins could be starters next year as well as Nolan Carroll in a pinch. That said I think the desfensive backfield is the best bet for a first round draft pick next year.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about GB is they are last in NFL in run D. Thats perfect for us. We could upset them. Then again..Rodgers should destroy our DBs.

Main thing going forward for the Eagles is to stop turning it over so much. We would have quite a few blowout wins & possibly be undefeated if not for so many giveaways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take GB even up. $25? $50?

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a replay of an interview with Cody Parkey.... he's NEVER kicked in the snow. Should be interesting.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait ya goofs... we ALL said the Birds will win the division. So that hasn't changed. So assuming playoffs... are they good enough to beat Zona, GB, NO (the team we were laughing 3 weeks ago), and say.... Seattle/SF?

You think the Birds are the class of the NFC?

Arizona: Definitely good enough. Hell, they needed a lot of luck, bad Foles, and some help by the officials to beat us last Sunday.

Green Bay: They are as uneven as our own Eagles. And even at our worst this season, we have not been taken apart like they were.

NO: Depends, but again, they are as up-and-down as the Eagles.

Seattle/SF: Based on what they have shown so far this season? Definitely. SF has not looked good all season, and Seattle has looked little better; did you see them today?

Not to say that we will definitely beat those teams, but they are not definite losses either, based on what those teams have shown so far...

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about GB is they are last in NFL in run D. Thats perfect for us. We could upset them. Then again..Rodgers should destroy our DBs.

Main thing going forward for the Eagles is to stop turning it over so much. We would have quite a few blowout wins & possibly be undefeated if not for so many giveaways.

How good is their O-line against the pass?

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but why should we be losing to Dallas? Green Bay I can see (though New Orleans took them apart)....
I have us having a tough time vs the giants the last game and tge cowpies in Dallas. We are not going the sweep the nfc east again this year. But we will be 12-4 and tied with zona for the best record in football.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have us having a tough time vs the giants the last game and tge cowpies in Dallas. We are not going the sweep the nfc east again this year. But we will be 12-4 and tied with zona for the best record in football.

The second half schedule is starting to look a little easier. Carolina is struggling, Dallas may not have Romo and Seattle does not look like s Super Bowl winner anymore. If Romo doesn't play, the Eagles should be favored in every game other than Green Bay.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is their O-line against the pass?

THey are 6th worst in allowed sacks per pass play. Not sure about pressures etc. If it was in Philly, Id give us the win but at their house..it will be tough. Not impossible though.

We win that game & we have a damn good shot at Home Field. Providing of course we take care of business in the easier games.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THey are 6th worst in allowed sacks per pass play. Not sure about pressures etc. If it was in Philly, Id give us the win but at their house..it will be tough. Not impossible though.

We win that game & we have a damn good shot at Home Field. Providing of course we take care of business in the easier games.

I am not so sure about that - even if we win. For us to get homefield, Arizona has to lose two more games that we do. Not sure I see that happening... That Arizona loss was HUGE.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not so sure about that - even if we win. For us to get homefield, Arizona has to lose two more games that we do. Not sure I see that happening... That Arizona loss was HUGE.
I get what your saying, but from here on out, look at it like this

Cards play Seattle twice, and they will not sweep the niners. Its possible they drop to 2nd in their division.

If they drop those three and we beat Seattle we are in the driver seat.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what your saying, but from here on out, look at it like this

Cards play Seattle twice, and they will not sweep the niners. Its possible they drop to 2nd in their division.

If they drop those three and we beat Seattle we are in the driver seat.

Im liking this! :suds:

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a fun game to watch. I REALLY wanted Kelvin Benjamin in the draft and so far, he has been what I expected. Will be interesting to see him go vs our CBs & see how we defend him. They dont have much else.

Cam Newton is a guy who may eventually be our QB. Especially if he shreds us on Monday night.

Either way..its gonna be fun. Hope we beat em 41-0 but I think it will be closer than people are assuming. Im gonna say 31-24 EAGLES.