• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina next week. Thoughts?

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We should win....

Though Newton finally having a good game again scares the crap out of me. On the other hand, Sanchez looked much more reliable than Foles as far as the turnovers go...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers looked pretty bad Thursday night. I think we got a pretty good shot to win. Those injuries will be a test though. Let's see how the ILB position shakes out. Matthews has been better than before but he is still not a starting ILB.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of next 6 at home...

Carolina - W
At Green Bay - L
Tenn. - W
At Dall. - W
Sea. - W
Dall. - L

Sanchez likely the QB. Hoping we go at least 4-2 during this stretch. Cant be losing to Carolina or Tenn.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Evan Mathis will be back...

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we do a better job of keeping in Newton in the pocket than we did today with Fitzpatrick.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of next 6 at home...

Carolina - W
At Green Bay - L
Tenn. - W
At Dall. - W
Sea. - W
Dall. - L

Sanchez likely the QB. Hoping we go at least 4-2 during this stretch. Cant be losing to Carolina or Tenn.

Sorry, but why should we be losing to Dallas? Green Bay I can see (though New Orleans took them apart)....

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we do a better job of keeping in Newton in the pocket than we did today with Fitzpatrick.

Yeah, tackling drills for the front-7 are mandatory this week...

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming we tackle better, and the D steps up and covers for Demeco, I think we win at least 4 of 6. the 2 losses could be GB and Sea.

As for Carolina - we win. and should blow them out.

I also think that the process of Marcus Smith playing ILB could be speeding up.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but why should we be losing to Dallas? Green Bay I can see (though New Orleans took them apart)....

NO beat GB in the dome. Saints would have no shot winning in GB. In fact they rarely win outside the dome. I see us losing in GB as well.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming we tackle better, and the D steps up and covers for Demeco, I think we win at least 4 of 6. the 2 losses could be GB and Sea.

I doubt it....I could see Graham moved to ILB before Smith.....Smith would move to Grahams current position.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahum, the vaunted Seattle defense has trouble with the Raiders at this point.

GB I could see, but as things stand now there is no good reason why we should be losing those...

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I want to win on Thanksgiving and I want it bad. I don't want the phony Dallas fans to have anything to run their mouths about. My theory with Dallas fans is they really don't watch football, but they want everybody to think they do they jump on the Dallas bandwagon

This is a true story. Growing up I had an Uncle, still do, but he always told me the Eagles suck and made fun of them all the time. Same thing with Cunningham and Mcnabb, they all sucked and he always said he was a Dallas fan and has been all the way back to Roger Staubach, typical Cowpoke response. Some years back I caught my Uncle out in public at a Hockey game and he had a McNabb Jersey on. I just busted out laughing. He said it was a gift. Don't let em fool you boys, they are all phonies.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait ya goofs... we ALL said the Birds will win the division. So that hasn't changed. So assuming playoffs... are they good enough to beat Zona, GB, NO (the team we were laughing 3 weeks ago), and say.... Seattle/SF?

You think the Birds are the class of the NFC?

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Demeco Ryans is absolutely massive. He is the leader and the QB of the defense, not only that but he was playing at a very high level. This is a huge huge loss. Damn!!

It hurts for me to say this…..but Mark Sanchez looked much more effective than Foles. It's becoming pretty obvious it is the scheme that makes the players look better. Sanchez might have a chance to surprise in this type of offense. We'll see though….I'm more beat up about losing Ryans