• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers post game

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say there is a wee bit of concern from me too here. Also saw it when MM played, more than once too

Well you can’t blame the coaches if the player shows no sign of pain. JD, likely didn’t know he was hurt because of the adrenaline accumulated on a 50 yard run.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can’t blame the coaches if the player shows no sign of pain. JD, likely didn’t know he was hurt because of the adrenaline accumulated on a 50 yard run.
possibly. I saw it right after the long run and noted it so dunno

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things: I like the different formations Kingsbury is imploring. This is an example. I said last year Tmac needed to be moved around the chess board to create more opportunities for him. It's working.
On this play, since there are 6 guys on the LOS (includes WR out wide from Wylie), can Sinnott report eligible before hand so long as he is not covered up?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this play, since there are 6 guys on the LOS (includes WR out wide from Wylie), can Sinnott report eligible before hand so long as he is not covered up?
That's for the X and O guys on the board to answer, I dunno

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's for the X and O guys on the board to answer, I dunno
7 players

The formation must have at least 7 players on the line of scrimmage. The 7 players are not required to be next to each other, so they may spread out across the width of the field, but this is rare; most offenses place at least 5 players together in a continuous line.

I looked this up and I believe Sinnott could report eligible I think. If so, I see this formation/play in the red zone turning into play action to Sinnott.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 players

The formation must have at least 7 players on the line of scrimmage. The 7 players are not required to be next to each other, so they may spread out across the width of the field, but this is rare; most offenses place at least 5 players together in a continuous line.

I looked this up and I believe Sinnott could report eligible I think. If so, I see this formation/play in the red zone turning into play action to Sinnott.
refs flag you quick for not having 7.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is seriously wrong with people who live with fear being a part of that life and it's being projected onto others.

Players get hurt, that's just a fact, but how does a player give 100% if he's concerned about getting hurt/injured?
How does a player become the complete star that his talents suggests when use of those talents, or even limiting one of them renders his potential to something less than it would ordinarily be?

Fanatics are strange folks because they love a 70 yard run and hate the same 70 yard run because something bothered them at the end of it. They often quietly celebrate the absence of opposing players because it sometimes gives their favorites an advantage, then cringe when that hurt effects the team that they are devoted to.

That said,

I say don't change a thing, let Jayden play his game, utilize every aspect he brings to it fully and do it without fear or hesitation because of it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't disagree with anything you've said Stye but it belies my point of making smart choices occasionally to favor longevity in this league.

Like Maholmes and Lamar... I might add

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't disagree with anything you've said Stye but it belies my point of making smart choices occasionally to favor longevity in this league.

Like Maholmes and Lamar... I might add
I understand, and your point is well taken, it's just that in the moment the line between making smart choices and playing the game at maximum effort can't be done.

How many of us now wish that Daniels could have safely survived that run without the rib contusion? How many of us, would have, in his stead, not done the same thing that he did?
It was a football play, that if we're honest about it, ended awkwardly. Nobody plans for or against such events. Avoiding It just seems smart to those of us who can sit back and believe that people can apply second-sight to in the moment events.
Of course if people could do that, there would be among a whole host of things, no murders, robberies, or even tripping over that invisible thing that sometimes happen when we're walking.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope his game stays the same. Missing one or two games is a given with his frame and running style. To have 50 yds rushing at halftime ain't too shabby

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand, and your point is well taken, it's just that in the moment the line between making smart choices and playing the game at maximum effort can't be done.
perhaps you are right. But I truly believe certain risks can be reduced like cutting out not in on designed runs when being pursued.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps you are right. But I truly believe certain risks can be reduced like cutting out not in on designed runs when being pursued.
I agree with you, but who plans or avoids a play that ends with the runner doing a close to the ground summersault? Reduce risk, absolutely, eliminate them, even after reducing, impossible!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer to do I miss Montez Sweat is above.

Don't think Chase and Sweat had 8.5 sacks before the halfway mark.

Last edited: