• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. defense looked great. Let hope JD5 injury can get back next week. MM looked solid. Fowler was awesome today

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You buy but do so intelligently. You trade for players if they are young and it favors you…such as Tee but I do not know of anybody else worth getting.

Max Crosby would be interesting but his salary is 22 million and would likely take a first. I’m not willing to do that.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling the defense got tired of hearing they are a liability. One thing, with Forbes trade value at an all time high, they should fetch a 2nd rounder for him from the Browns

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five-year rebuilds are still a thing, but when you have the right people in place and "that guy" at QB going from worse to first has been proven many times in this league. So here are my questions;

1. Is this team still rebuilding or are they what Dan Quinn said they were... recalibrating?

2. If they aren't rebuilding, what does a recalibrating team do that a rebuilding one does not?
They are always rebuilding. Look at KC. Many different faces since their dynasty began. Having said this, this team is in a position to win this year. The NFC is weak this year. We could win a playoff game or two. Maybe a conference champ. Or, maybe not.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You buy but do so intelligently. You trade for players if they are young and it favors you…such as Tee but I do not know of anybody else worth getting.

Max Crosby would be interesting but his salary is 22 million and would likely take a first. I’m not willing to do that.
Exactly. You’re shopping for value, no matter the position. Sans QB.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are always rebuilding. Look at KC. Many different faces since their dynasty began. Having said this, this team is in a position to win this year. The NFC is weak this year. We could win a playoff game or two. Maybe a conference champ. Or, maybe not.
The line... "Football is football and we're hitting the ground running. We're not rebuilding we're reloading" is closer to what Kansas City is doing, perhaps even Washington too!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, more pictures on Daniels tomorrow. DQ will update tomorrow.

Next ... every Washington fan should be thanking Josh, AP, DQ and his coaching staff. For 6 games they used a rookie QB and today a journeyman QB. There was little difference in their production. MM made some passes today that get Jayden 45038848530758 posts, will MM get the same? I understand and rightfully so that Daniels is the future but holy shit we need to give more credit to Kliff et al.

Today proved that winning football is TEAM football. DQ and his staff have these guys playing like their hair is on fire. Redskin football is fun again.

Its been a long time since I00% agreed with one of your posts, but here we are.

Hail to the Redskins!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, more pictures on Daniels tomorrow. DQ will update tomorrow.

Next ... every Washington fan should be thanking Josh, AP, DQ and his coaching staff. For 6 games they used a rookie QB and today a journeyman QB. There was little difference in their production. MM made some passes today that get Jayden 45038848530758 posts, will MM get the same? I understand and rightfully so that Daniels is the future but holy shit we need to give more credit to Kliff et al.

Today proved that winning football is TEAM football. DQ and his staff have these guys playing like their hair is on fire. Redskin football is fun again.
MM played well today. He did what good back ups seem to do on the regular. Played well when his number was called, but he's not getting the same love as JD would've, but for real, kudos to MM. Speaking of JD. He was hurt not in the pocket, not on a scramble, but on a called running play well outside the pocket.

Lets talk about Kliff. In a game the Skins won by 30+ points which for all intents n purposes was over by halftime. The Skins ran the ball 37 times with Brob ending up as their leading ball carrier with 12 carries, but........MM was right behind him with 11 carries and if we add JD's carries to MM's. In a game the Skins were never threatened in and was over by halftime the QB was the team's leading ball carrier.

It's not sustainable.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just looked at Mariota highlights, and this was the most composed i've ever seen him since a rookie.
he completely trusted the o - line and looked amazing. its encouraging if Daniels ever has to miss a game
incredible game from KK and DQ....Fowler is looking great nearly 5 sacks in 7 games

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we anoint this team for 2 playoff wins etc , how about we beat good teams first ? So far we are the he kings of one win teams .

Now don’t get me wrong I like what’s happening but we haven’t beaten a good team yet .

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me that a peanut punch was going on here to

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we anoint this team for 2 playoff wins etc , how about we beat good teams first ? So far we are the he kings of one win teams .

Now don’t get me wrong I like what’s happening but we haven’t beaten a good team yet .

this is bull, you have preached about not to expect much from a 4 win team, that should win 7 this year.
now, we haven't beaten anybody good? cleveland made the playoffs last, year cincy won 9 and we beat the giants, who have had our number.
we didn't get a TD on the interception of Lamar, we failed to recover a fumble while they were in scoring range, and we missed a FG.
even with our poor defensive play, we had every chance to beat the Ravens. IMO Tampa had a great plan to blitz non stop and thats the only game we didn't have chance.