• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers = Pansies

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after Harbaugh left SF, there was still a Harbaugh in Baltimore.
At least now it's no longer coming in on stereo. We just have to laugh and tune out one side.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite quote from Rivera today

"Forget the fact that you're the defending NFC champs and you deserve to open up at home in front of your home crowd on opening week,"

LMAO since when are you entitled to start off the season at home after losing in the superbowl? This guy is a joke
He needs to ask Indy where can he purchase a runner up banner from?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit I just read the entire article, this dude is a fucking bitch. I found this little gem towards the end of the article.

He immediately pointed to Carolina's late-season Monday night game at Washington followed by a Saturday game against Atlanta. He also reference having to play at Seattle a week after playing at Oakland.

Yep.

Schedules are cyclical, there is no conspiracy against the poor, little Carolina Panthers.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Rivera still complaining about having to open the season on road

How can anyone read that and NOT conclude the Panthers, from top to bottom, are a fragile pansy team that cannot handle adversity.

I am almost positive the Bucs are the last Super Bowl Winner, I know the Panthers have NO CLUE what that is, to open a Season on the Road and NOT on a Thursday with almost 10 days rest after but on a Monday.

What is most shocking is this loser thinks he should be able to pick his opponents because HE LOST A SUPER BOWL!!!!

“I’m just airing my frustration about that. I really feel it was a great opportunity for us to be able to honor our fans. I really feel that for my five seasons here, they’ve been great. I can’t be grateful enough.”

Yep ONLY the PANTHERS get to honor their fans if he had their way. I also love how he picked a Team he has had success versus.

To Recap
This is Fair to Rivera
Picking who you play, when you play, and where you play

This is Unfair to Rivera
Playing a game you are scheduled to play by the NFL like everyone else.

Pansies. Just another positive sign the Bucs could win this Division.

You had me until that last sentence of yours. Dont be absurd

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Schedules are cyclical, there is no conspiracy against the poor, little Carolina Panthers.

Yes but all teams complain about the schedule and make their voices heard.

A couple years ago NE had mostly prime time games, and wanted all their road games to be the prime time ones and make their home games their early ones so their fans wouldn't have to endure the hardships of making later games that year.

Buffalo I think has complained about scheduling of home/away games. Pittsburgh last year about playing more games than most against teams coming off extra rest (bye weeks or Thursday games).

It's just gamesmanship for the next schedule and every team does it. Like your teams WR talking to the refs about watching for holds from one of their DB's.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Rivera would have preferred opening in the late game of the Monday Night Football double-header, and then having to travel on short rest to face the team that played in the Thursday kickoff game. And maybe he would have preferred this be the second straight season this has happened. That would not have been about disrespect so much as just general scheduling lunacy.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Rivera would have preferred opening in the late game of the Monday Night Football double-header, and then having to travel on short rest to face the team that played in the Thursday kickoff game. And maybe he would have preferred this be the second straight season this has happened. That would not have been about disrespect so much as just general scheduling lunacy.

You did win both of those first primetime games decisively. You just got the ass end of the travel deal after both of them.