• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers = Pansies

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Rivera still complaining about having to open the season on road

How can anyone read that and NOT conclude the Panthers, from top to bottom, are a fragile pansy team that cannot handle adversity.

I am almost positive the Bucs are the last Super Bowl Winner, I know the Panthers have NO CLUE what that is, to open a Season on the Road and NOT on a Thursday with almost 10 days rest after but on a Monday.

What is most shocking is this loser thinks he should be able to pick his opponents because HE LOST A SUPER BOWL!!!!

“I’m just airing my frustration about that. I really feel it was a great opportunity for us to be able to honor our fans. I really feel that for my five seasons here, they’ve been great. I can’t be grateful enough.”

Yep ONLY the PANTHERS get to honor their fans if he had their way. I also love how he picked a Team he has had success versus.

To Recap
This is Fair to Rivera
Picking who you play, when you play, and where you play

This is Unfair to Rivera
Playing a game you are scheduled to play by the NFL like everyone else.

Pansies. Just another positive sign the Bucs could win this Division.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the biggest bitch in football. Like shut the fuck up already

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I didn't hear Pete Carroll bitching about opening up on the road last year after losing the super bowl?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I didn't hear Pete Carroll bitching about opening up on the road last year after losing the super bowl?
I think the primary reason he's complaining is more about playing the Broncos in the opener and the game being in Denver just so happened to be the icing on the cake. Either way it's over with and anything more he says on the subject just makes him look worse and worse so I don't know why he's still talking about it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Rivera still complaining about having to open the season on road

How can anyone read that and NOT conclude the Panthers, from top to bottom, are a fragile pansy team that cannot handle adversity.

I am almost positive the Bucs are the last Super Bowl Winner, I know the Panthers have NO CLUE what that is, to open a Season on the Road and NOT on a Thursday with almost 10 days rest after but on a Monday.

What is most shocking is this loser thinks he should be able to pick his opponents because HE LOST A SUPER BOWL!!!!

“I’m just airing my frustration about that. I really feel it was a great opportunity for us to be able to honor our fans. I really feel that for my five seasons here, they’ve been great. I can’t be grateful enough.”

Yep ONLY the PANTHERS get to honor their fans if he had their way. I also love how he picked a Team he has had success versus.

To Recap
This is Fair to Rivera
Picking who you play, when you play, and where you play

This is Unfair to Rivera
Playing a game you are scheduled to play by the NFL like everyone else.

Pansies. Just another positive sign the Bucs could win this Division.

I'm really high on your Bucs...wouldn't be surprised to see them win in AZ actually. If so, I expect them to start 3-0. While that does sound whiny by Rivera, I fully respect the Panthers team and expect them to win the DIV again. If the players were saying that...I might give your thread title more cred.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the primary reason he's complaining is more about playing the Broncos in the opener and the game being in Denver just so happened to be the icing on the cake. Either way it's over with and anything more he says on the subject just makes him look worse and worse so I don't know why he's still talking about it.

But its over and done with. Like shut the fuck up already. The game was played over a week ago. The bitching at this point is very unnecessary.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because North Carolina means basketball...I thought we covered this yesterday?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the schedule is set based on other factors. The biggest possible complain is he'd rather play the game a different week? What's the difference? Still gotta play the game...

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so find this funny. I thought the NFL lost it's cry-baby douche bag of a coach when Harbaugh was driven out of Santa Clara. Good to see that Rivera has filled in role nicely.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so find this funny. I thought the NFL lost it's cry-baby douche bag of a coach when Harbaugh was driven out of Santa Clara. Good to see that Rivera has filled in role nicely.
Even after Harbaugh left SF, there was still a Harbaugh in Baltimore.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly to me I love when my team gets to play on the first Thursday. Yes you have less time to prepare for week 1 but you have had all off season to get ready for that. Throw in you still have a week since the last game which was the 4th preseason game where only back ups are playing anyway. So that entire week is spent in prep for the game as well. So really it is like you have a bye week before the game to get ready then a mini-bye week that no other teams but the one you are playing have. So 10 days to rest up for week 2 where you have a clear advantage in preparation and rest.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting with the last two pre-season games through this Sunday night's game, the Packers will have played 4 straight games on the road but then will have 4 straight at home

it all evens out through the season

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it was rather crappy of the NFL to make the Panthers go to Denver and watch them celebrate winning the Super Bowl to open the season.

That said, holy smokes Rivera move on already. The game is played and done. In two days you get to play in front of your fans. I'd be a lot more concerned about that game than about a game I've already lost.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it was rather crappy of the NFL to make the Panthers go to Denver and watch them celebrate winning the Super Bowl to open the season.

That said, holy smokes Rivera move on already. The game is played and done. In two days you get to play in front of your fans. I'd be a lot more concerned about that game than about a game I've already lost.

He was annoying AF before but I was able to live with that. It really makes me sick that he is still complaining a week after the game was played.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite quote from Rivera today

"Forget the fact that you're the defending NFC champs and you deserve to open up at home in front of your home crowd on opening week,"

LMAO since when are you entitled to start off the season at home after losing in the superbowl? This guy is a joke

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit I just read the entire article, this dude is a fucking bitch. I found this little gem towards the end of the article.

He immediately pointed to Carolina's late-season Monday night game at Washington followed by a Saturday game against Atlanta. He also reference having to play at Seattle a week after playing at Oakland.