• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Panthers @ 49ers

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ditto. Plus our offensive line isn't doing jack squat on pass protection. A lot of bark but no bite for this offense.

Yes, but Kap has to recognize a fucking blitz and hit a hot read or audible. I know he is objectively intelligent, but he is not reading the D for shit. This game was pathetic, and he is the primary - though far from the only - reason for that. Once again the D plays a generally great game, and we lose because the offense can't do anything unless we're running all over the place.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Gore 16 carries 82 yards 5.1 average
Kaepernick 11/22 91 yards 4.1 average 42 rating

Why pass so much. Gore needs the rock

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap has barely played a full year of games. Yes it was disgusting today but man you guys are negative fucking Nancy's. Yea I'm pissed we lost and I get it you are too. But I just saw Andrew luck lose to the rams. It is what it is. We move on. I give credit to Carolina's defense shit if it wasn't for our d letting a run that should have never been a TD them we could have won. We move on.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We had 151 yards on O, Roman needs to go. Dont care where, but anywhere far from here. The play calls suck, come in way to late and dont fit the personnel we have on the field. Kap needs a 3 step drop and get rid of it, ever time he holds it for long bad things happen.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina's defense is really good. This loss fucking sucks, but map reason to freak the fuck out on Kaepernick. For instance, if Vance McDonald could catch a pass- it may have been a different outcome

Some of these picks by Baalke are sure looking rather suspect now.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are last in the league in passing. Today was pathetic. Line wasn't great but Kap was also holding on to ball to long at times. Gotta play better than that if we are going to make a run on anything. Gotta go to New Orleans, going to be rough. The division is probably gone.

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey at least Crabtree is coming back soon! :rollseyes:

Baalke once again will cost us a superbowl by ignoring our need of a downfield threat at WR. This shit is ridiculous how everyone plays us the exact same way; no one respects any of our receivers as deep threats, and this completely limits what our offense can do.

It's been clear as ever that we needed to make a move at the deadline to improve this offense, yet we stood pat again, and once again this team will suffer because of it.

Now our savior is going to be a possession receiver that is coming off of a major leg injury. That's sure to force DB's to back off in coverage! :L

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Kap do during the practice week?

He was slow to react in the pocket and doesnt read the field like he did last year... yes MM n Vance drop passes and thats on them...

But Kaps presnap reads and decision making is all on him... he's slow in the head.

Fucking fix it this week or dont come... I've had it.... everyone would've bashed alex for not taking the team to the next level today..... well Kap deserves the same. He was bad, did not make a play... Roman sucks! lol

ahhh i need to cool it...

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: Oh, the irony. It's YOU'RE an idiot, you idiot. :laugh3:

You're about as smart as Kaep. All that talk about Kaep's
intelligence? :noidea:

Osprey, act like your team has the record it does and don't ONLY come to the Niner board to be obnoxious.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, guys really turning on Kap. I didn't see a lot of open guys being missed. I saw a lot of Kap dropping back with nowhere to step up and throw. I saw his only real weapon in the passing game go down in the first half and the coaches not feeding Gore the ball when he was running really well.

Yeah, I agree. It's really hard to make plays when you are running for your life or are on your back. Is it just me, or are defenses this year much better at pursuit? Other mobile QB's I've watched this season are getting sacked and pressured a lot.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carolina's defense is really good. This loss fucking sucks, but map reason to freak the fuck out on Kaepernick. For instance, if Vance McDonald could catch a pass- it may have been a different outcome

But even if we win this game Kap still played like shit.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was running for his life today because he isn't an NFL caliber quarterback. Keep defending him if you like. He's at his ceiling.

And you know this from all your NFL or collegiate football acumen? Give me a fucking break.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Frank Gore 16 carries 82 yards 5.1 average
Kaepernick 11/22 91 yards 4.1 average 42 rating

Why pass so much. Gore needs the rock

Because every time we had a good play, we'd have a penalty, give up a sack, or fumble. I can't believe this team was the home team coming off a bye. Someone should be fired for this performance. It's simply inexcusable.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, this looks like a Philadelphia board right now.

Right? I'll put it to frustration. But it's quite disgusting seeing these posts. No wonder the crowd at the games are bad. These post while frustrated are laughable. Ya we sucked but it was a straight defensive battle today.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans are the worst. Just go and be happy you have a good team for once in your history. Instead you all come out and talk shit after a game is over. Just like the players on that team.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are last in the league in passing. Today was pathetic. Line wasn't great but Kap was also holding on to ball to long at times. Gotta play better than that if we are going to make a run on anything. Gotta go to New Orleans, going to be rough. The division is probably gone.

They kept playing up that last in the league in passing the whole broadcast. That's misleading, though, because in many of our games we haven't had to pass much to win the game.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the division is gone, no way we make up two games on them with their schedule. Also, for kaep to be a good qb, these are the games he has to win. Sorry to say that he just doesn't inspire any confidence right now. Russell Wilson has the ball in this situation I'd say 80% chance he wins, not even close with kaep.