• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pagano gets the ax week 3

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we do understand that luck shoulder is stronger than anytime last year a month ago . they are shooting for him to be completely healthy for once in 2 years and the o line is young and learning every week . the D is working if they are 500 when luck comes back look out . what other team is starting like last week not a player from last year starting on D but 1 anderson ? so that takes awhile to learn to play together as one . that dt from the giants would start for almost everyone in the league .

Luck is good when he's healthy, I wouldn't argue that, but so many had him pegged as the next Peyton Manning or Brady his first year, it's like PUMP THE BREAKS... you gotta earn those stripes...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should get fired for the 4th year the colts are 1-2 . colts laying an ass whipping in the first half like the cards game play the second half was not to lose so fire his ass . I don't get it going conservative to milk the clock you go out and attack and learn only one way to play .we where lucky we didn't get anyone else hurt by doing it . davis should be back for the seahawks

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck may need to earn his job back. Jacoby Brissett not making it easy. If he somehow beats Seattle next week watch out. This coukd be Drew Bledsoe part II

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck may need to earn his job back. Jacoby Brissett not making it easy. If he somehow beats Seattle next week watch out. This coukd be Drew Bledsoe part II

He beat the Browns

Stay calm

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy-downsized-large.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He beat the Browns

Stay calm
That's not his only win. The kid looked good compared to what the Colts have looked like recently. Cleveland has played three tough games losses to Pit 21-18, Bal 24-10 and Ind 31-28. They can't seem to get over the hump.

Before some idiot jumps in and says I'm trying to compare JB to TB I'm not. But like I said if they go into Seattle and get a V, you just never know. No one ever thought TB would keep the starting job over Bledsoe.

I've never been impressed with Luck. He's put up good numbers but seems to be missing something between his ears.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not his only win. The kid looked good compared to what the Colts have looked like recently. Cleveland has played three tough games losses to Pit 21-18, Bal 24-10 and Ind 31-28. They can't seem to get over the hump.

Before some idiot jumps in and says I'm trying to compare JB to TB I'm not. But like I said if they go into Seattle and get a V, you just never know. No one ever thought TB would keep the starting job over Bledsoe.

I've never been impressed with Luck. He's put up good numbers but seems to be missing something between his ears.

Hue Jackson never deserved that job, he's exactly what I expected

I like Brissett, and I don't love Luck, but there no comparison right now. Maybe down the road, but A week ago he was completely shut down by a not so good Arizona team in Indy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hue Jackson never deserved that job, he's exactly what I expected

I like Brissett, and I don't love Luck, but there no comparison right now. Maybe down the road, but A week ago he was completely shut down by a not so good Arizona team in Indy
He's young and learning every week. I wanted NE to keep him over Jimmy G. He's got a strong arm, mobile and seems to be pretty smart. I'm in no way crowning him today. Let's call it my AFCS bold prediction.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's young and learning every week. I wanted NE to keep him over Jimmy G. He's got a strong arm, mobile and seems to be pretty smart. I'm in no way crowning him today. Let's call it my AFCS bold prediction.

Jimmy G is gonna be great imo

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G is gonna be great imo
I hope you're right :hope: BB must think he's the real deal. I thought for sure he was going to get traded before the draft for some defensive help. NE could've used some help.

Time will tell if it was a good move or not? BB and Patricia will figure the D issues out. I hope?

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck has never lived up to his hype.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right :hope: BB must think he's the real deal. I thought for sure he was going to get traded before the draft for some defensive help. NE could've used some help.

Time will tell if it was a good move or not? BB and Patricia will figure the D issues out. I hope?

Don't think the D will be great at all this season, but as usual, I'd expect them to improve as we move deeper into the season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think the D will be great at all this season, but as usual, I'd expect them to improve as we move deeper into the season.
Oh I agree it would take a miracle to make them great this season. Luckily the O can put up 30 a game. Just need to get the D slightly above middle of the pack and they'll do fine.