• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers told body of Michael Philbin has been identified

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There’s been an update from the story we’ve been following out of Green Bay all day and, unfortunately, it is a sad one.

Jason Wilde of ESPN Wisconsin reported a short time ago that the Packers players have been told that the body of Michael Philbin, son of offensive coordinator Joe Philbin, has been identified. The younger Philbin had been reported missing after last being heard from at 2 a.m. on Sunday and authorities were searching around Oshkosh in hopes of finding him. A body was recovered earlier Monday in Oshkosh.

Our thoughts go out to the Philbin family and the larger Packer family at this time

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-body-of-michael-philbin-has-been-identified/

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw something about that in the article I read earlier in the day that said he was missing. I guess it implies that he wasn't the best individual, and maybe his own actions led to his death... but whatever, in the end it sucks that his family has to bury a son/brother.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I saw something about that in the article I read earlier in the day that said he was missing. I guess it implies that he wasn't the best individual, and maybe his own actions led to his death... but whatever, in the end it sucks that his family has to bury a son/brother.

Well said, Three...