• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've got great news!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao I missed something here

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao I missed something here
Me too apparently but people like this are what they are tough guys when there is no threat present and soft when there is. I have seen this again and again, it's simply not worth replying to him directly.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too apparently but people like this are what they are tough guys when there is no threat present and soft when there is. I have seen this again and again, it's simply not worth replying to him directly.

Go watch soccer faggot. You dont deserve real football

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up you dipshit pussy, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Listen man... you’ve gotta tell us how you REALLY feel. These “beating around the bush” kinds of posts just wont get it done anymore.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such an asinine thing to say! The league is and will remain a very physical league. As was already stated this it not the first time the league has implemented safety standards it's a natural progression of the game. The players get faster, stronger, more agile more physical the league is obligated to protect it's investment, the players. This is not some baffling form of some obscure field of mathematics, its a business looking out for it's employees.

I think we can all agree the rule as it now needs a lot of work, but I can't see how it's a bad rule. It's easy for us to sit back in our recliner eating wings and drinking beer to piss and moan about how this is horrible but it's not. There is life after football and part the leagues responsibility is to look out for that as well. We can't bastardize the league for doing nothing in the past to protect against head trauma and bitch about them today trying to make it safer. It makes no damn sense.

The game is already WAY safer than before, you can't take all contact out of a contact sport, eventually you can't tackle at all ... You're seriously ok with running backs not being able to lower there head for that extra yard ? Who's the penalty gonna be on if both the offensive and defensive guy lowers there head ? The risk of concussion will always be there in a contact sport, it's physically impossible to eliminate unless you take away tackling... You already can't head spike or use the helmet as a weapon, receivers have never been so protected, QB's also... HOW far to you want the to take it ?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GREAT NEWS!!! The NFL has released a video on proper tackling without touching helmets!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is already WAY safer than before, you can't take all contact out of a contact sport, eventually you can't tackle at all ... You're seriously ok with running backs not being able to lower there head for that extra yard ? Who's the penalty gonna be on if both the offensive and defensive guy lowers there head ? The risk of concussion will always be there in a contact sport, it's physically impossible to eliminate unless you take away tackling... You already can't head spike or use the helmet as a weapon, receivers have never been so protected, QB's also... HOW far to you want the to take it ?

Way safer yet the concussion rate is still high and again that is the issue, the league was hammered for doing nothing about head injuries now people are bitching that they are trying to do something. The game is still very physical there are still a lot of big hits that don't occur when lowering the head. If this rule makes the game safer, extends careers, protects the future quality of life then damn right I am okay with it.

Show me where I said or implied I was okay with a RB not lowering the head? I didn't, I made it clear that the I feel the rule is good but needs work I still feel that way.

In the end it's simple if the new rule is so bad and will ruin the game don't watch.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when the 185 pound corner is confronted with the 250 pound TE or FB in the open field, the only thing he can do, is let him pass, jump on his back, and wait for reinforcements.

139954867.jpg