• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers at Bills

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the trolls now? lol.
Whole team is a bunch of antsy sore losers, lol.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

We're 5-8, and they're probably going to the SB if they get home-field advantage.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich is right. We are in no place to talk any smack... GB handed the Bears asses to them this year, twice. So they stumbled, so what? Most likely they are looking forward to next Sunday.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich is right. We are in no place to talk any smack... GB handed the Bears asses to them this year, twice. So they stumbled, so what? Most likely they are looking forward to next Sunday.

Exactly. I had BUF in a pick em' pool this week, and I also took the 4 points and laid some money on them. Just felt like a classic NFL trap game. GB was getting a little to high on themselves and outside of Lambeau, they are not at all invincible.

BUF matches up well with them. They have a great pass rush with their front four, and offensively they can pound the ball, they don't turn it over and have the ability to chew up some clock when they're moving the chains. Which they did today. They're a very physical team, and especially on the road… GB is pretty finesse.

These type of games happen to even the best of teams. The NFL is a funny league. Probably a good experience for them to have heading into the playoffs. The only thing that would convince me they're in trouble, is if Seattle can beat Arizona and get home-field. If they have to go to Seattle, that's one spot I think they could easily lose. But that week one opener is a long time ago now. They're a better team, and Seattle is not unbeatable this year. Maybe they can go in there and get the win.

They're still my pick to represent the NFC in the super bowl, at this point and time.

C

cubzzzfanincali

We lost to the Bills. At home. So, we really have no right to rub the Packers face in it.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I had BUF in a pick em' pool this week, and I also took the 4 points and laid some money on them. Just felt like a classic NFL trap game. GB was getting a little to high on themselves and outside of Lambeau, they are not at all invincible.

BUF matches up well with them. They have a great pass rush with their front four, and offensively they can pound the ball, they don't turn it over and have the ability to chew up some clock when they're moving the chains. Which they did today. They're a very physical team, and especially on the road… GB is pretty finesse.

These type of games happen to even the best of teams. The NFL is a funny league. Probably a good experience for them to have heading into the playoffs. The only thing that would convince me they're in trouble, is if Seattle can beat Arizona and get home-field. If they have to go to Seattle, that's one spot I think they could easily lose. But that week one opener is a long time ago now. They're a better team, and Seattle is not unbeatable this year. Maybe they can go in there and get the win.

They're still my pick to represent the NFC in the super bowl, at this point and time.

See, we do agree on some things. :suds:

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the game. I consider the game a 'holiday miracle.'

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the fact that Green Bay finally got called for all those holding penalties they have been getting away with all season.

Enjoyed watching Orton, a bear QB that remembers what its like to want to beat the packers, not plan their double date with movie stars after the game.

Biggix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have two favorite teams: the Bears, and whoever is playing the Packers.