• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pack/Bears

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be honest, I was starting to think, "oh what the fuck", but maybe because I was too busy being pissed off, I never seriously thought the Bears were going to lose. It was more like we now have to work that much harder to secure the W.
I definitely got a little more animated after the fake punt series and subsequent tie game, but mostly cuz that series annoyed me. Thought it was dumb. The 4th down decision didn't compliment the 3rd down playcall.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely got a little more animated after the fake punt series and subsequent tie game, but mostly cuz that series annoyed me. Thought it was dumb. The 4th down decision didn't compliment the 3rd down playcall.

I thought the same thing...…..

why try for the fake punt when our def has played outstanding to that point of game...…..punt,keep them deep in their own territory and let them try and to drive the length of the field...

Oh well,we won...On to next weekend vs the 9ers.

ps....we need an Eagle victory tonight.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played within the boundaries, but still made some big plays. That 3rd and long scramble/conversion to Shaheen down the sideline was a thing of beauty, and a big play. It took it from punting with 7 minutes left from our side of the field to punting with 4 minutes left from their side of the field. Ultimately, it didn't lead to a putaway score, but it chewed some time and flipped the field with a two-score lead.
That's the best asset about Trubisky and the offense right now. They're capable of putting together some sustained drives and moving the ball incrementally down the field. If nothing else, it chews up some clock and gives the defense some good breathers. We can win that way without even having to put up a lot of points. If we do, we're one of the best teams in the league, if not the best, thanks to the defense.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake punt and wildcat fumble will be the negatives the media talks about but Nagy declining the holding penalty on the packers with 15 seconds left in the gm was all time dumb. If he accepts it there would’ve been a 10 second run off and only 1 play left in the gm. Luckily the bears recovered the onside kick.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So reading some of the comments on thoop... The Bears are not legitimate because they beat a 7- loss team. Going worst to first in a 4-team division doesn't mean much. They are not a good team because of their weak schedule. The Bears have to prove themselves to the NFL.

Man, fuck these idiots. The Bears just won the NFCN, and barring injuries thet should be in the mix for the next 10-years or so. This team will only get better over the next few seasons.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake punt and wildcat fumble will be the negatives the media talks about but Nagy declining the holding penalty on the packers with 15 seconds left in the gm was all time dumb. If he accepts it there would’ve been a 10 second run off and only 1 play left in the gm. Luckily the bears recovered the onside kick.
The fake punt was really a poor decision.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So reading some of the comments on thoop... The Bears are not legitimate because they beat a 7- loss team. Going worst to first in a 4-team division doesn't mean much. They are not a good team because of their weak schedule. The Bears have to prove themselves to the NFL.

Man, fuck these idiots. The Bears just won the NFCN, and barring injuries thet should be in the mix for the next 10-years or so. This team will only get better over the next few seasons.
Yeah, the ongoing argument that we can only beat teams with losing records kinda went out the door last week. Plus, I could give a hoot as to the stats, no one is going to tell me differently that the Bears have without question the best defense in the NFL. And when you have the best unit on either side of the ball, you have a legitimate playoff team, regardless of who they have played to get there.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would not have been a 10 second run-off.

In the NFL and NCAA, a 10-second runoff is assessed if any of the following acts are committed by the offense in the last minute of either half (as of 2017, after the two-minute warning in the NFL):[14]

1. A dead ball foul by either team that prevents the ball from being snapped
  2. Intentional grounding
  3. Illegal forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage
  4. Throwing a backwards pass out of bounds
  5. Any other intentional act that causes the clock to stop

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Green Bay sweeps the Bears, which looks like it is going to happen, it really indicates a major problem with the team. Even if they make the playoffs they don't deserve to be there. Especially blowing a chance to wrap up the NFCN, at home, against the fucking Packers. If that isn't enough to motivate these bums...

Lol... you have these "the sky has fallen, we're bums and the game is over even though we're tied/leading" posts in every game thread. Not for a second was GB in control of that game. R-E-L-A-X

That game was never going to be a cake walk.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... you have these "the sky has fallen, we're bums and the game is over even though we're tied/leading" posts in every game thread. Not for a second was GB in control of that game. R-E-L-A-X

That game was never going to be a cake walk.
Yeah I do, but it comes from too much history of misery. I am very excited about this team but I am not sold on them yet. The offense is too inconsistent.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some packer fan on fb earlier having a full on melt down.

Until packers 1. Restructure Rodgers contract. 2. Get rid of Rodgers. 3. Figure out front office.
Can't win a road game all season can't be coaching. Team is horrible. Waiting to see if we can draft since we can't free agent anyone cause of Rodgers contact. Damn we need to figure something out, or I'm out!

I commented;

"LOL @ Packer fans dealing with 1 bad season in 25 years."

All hell broke loose. I just kept posting laughing gifs. got blocked. laughed some more.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some packer fan on fb earlier having a full on melt down.

Until packers 1. Restructure Rodgers contract. 2. Get rid of Rodgers. 3. Figure out front office.
Can't win a road game all season can't be coaching. Team is horrible. Waiting to see if we can draft since we can't free agent anyone cause of Rodgers contact. Damn we need to figure something out, or I'm out!

I commented;

"LOL @ Packer fans dealing with 1 bad season in 25 years."

All hell broke loose. I just kept posting laughing gifs. got blocked. laughed some more.
The Pack falling into futile times......These will be good times.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cohen fumbled handoff exchange was my only real moment of "WTF". They tied it, but as was according to plan... we were responding with a good drive. Giving the ball right back on some stupid shit like that made me nervous.

Again, like LSD said - I never thought "we are going to lose". However, I did think to myself "shit... this game is a thing now".

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did we win the North...We bounced their asses.