• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pacers vs Heat - The Rematch

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screen-shot-2013-05-15-at-12-23-06-am.jpg

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE'S A FLOPPER!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6e86OoAX90]Paul George Flop - YouTube[/ame]

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeClown hugs George on last shot - no foul...home court advantage.

LeClown ankle looked real healthy...even did a 360 on one play. Mr Drama and a f'g liar

Really??? Mr. Drama? How about Kobe "Every injury I get I exaggerate to the media and cringe after every miss " Bryant?

JEESH. Kobe for years now has been blowing every injury he gets up into something way more than it is. LeBron simply didn't know if he would be good to play tonight, he played and played well.

If your boy kobe plays well injured he is a warrior, if lebron plays well injured hes a fucking liar.

Good logic dumbass.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Heat and Pacers hold serve as I expected. Next time these 2 the teams will look different. Granger, Beasley, an possibly Oden should all play in the final 2 games and you never know what could happen at the trade deadline

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Heat and Pacers hold serve as I expected. Next time these 2 the teams will look different. Granger, Beasley, an possibly Oden should all play in the final 2 games and you never know what could happen at the trade deadline

The Heat are trading Anthony and Chalmers for Asik.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game. Disregard all the chatter...all this game and the previous one won by Indiana shows is that when these two face in the playoffs it's going to go 6 or 7

I loved what I saw from Dwade. If we get a healthy and relatively fresh Dwade in the East Finals...I like our chances. I don't see our role players shooting this bad every game. But then again Hibbert won't be in foul trouble like this every game either. And we will have Beasley back and Indiana will have Granger back.

Pardon my bias but these are the two best teams to watch face off this year. This is my kind of basketball. Hard fought duke it out basketball with playoff intensity

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana played w/o Hibbert alot, and no Granger, while Wade had his best night in such a long time.

If I am Indiana, I want a seven game series against these old men, but , I need to get healthy

Beasley is no Granger, or Hibbert.

The lack of calls, notably Lebron's push on that three, priceless

I am non bias, but this seems out of hand with LBJ still

Great game

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice no-call on LeEasyWayOut to end game...

A blatant foul on George's 3-point attempt... but LeRefs swallow their whistles.

ROFL

What new, eh?

WoW... !!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as LBJ and Wade play like superstars and they have Ray...advantage Heat

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless the known LBJ & Heat hater said it wasn't a foul. Indiana fans would attempt to blame that for their L instead of the fact that they couldn't close out and allowed Miami to end the game on a 12-2 run

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana played w/o Hibbert alot, and no Granger, while Wade had his best night in such a long time.

If I am Indiana, I want a seven game series against these old men, but , I need to get healthy

Great game

If LBJ push George in mid air would't he fall to the ground? Stop making shit up. Did LBJ put his hands on George waist? Yes he did but he did not push him. If you push anyone in mid air they would hit the floor easily. As for Wade having his best game in a long time that is not exactly true.

Wade been damn good all season long for the most part. You just don't watch Heat games enough to see that. Just monday against Utah he dropped 27 on 14 shots and earlier in the season against the Clippers he dropped 29, 7, and 4. He actually scored 21+ in 7 of his last 10 games so saying Wade had his best night in a long time is false. His Clippers game was actually better than this

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game. Refs clearly missed a foul on James on George 3 attempt. Pacers may not have won but it definitely changed the outcome. But all that doesn't matter if Hill makes a clean pass to George on the previous possession. George gets enough space from the screen on James but Hill throws a terrible pass.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see all the whiny bitches are out in full force. I was a foul, it wasn't called. There was plenty of opportunities for the pacers to win this game. They blew a 15 point lead for god sakes.

Wonder of roles were reverse if the laker fans would have bitches about a missed foul call on Miami at
the end?

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,043.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loved the passion Lebron showed last night

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great game

There were several obvious non-calls on the Heat down the stretch. But piss poor ball handling by Hill hurt them as much as anything. To me, the real difference in the game is when Indiana stopped attacking and tried to run clock. Just like in the NFL, prevent defense prevents you from winning.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really??? Mr. Drama? How about Kobe "Every injury I get I exaggerate to the media and cringe after every miss " Bryant?

JEESH. Kobe for years now has been blowing every injury he gets up into something way more than it is. LeBron simply didn't know if he would be good to play tonight, he played and played well.

If your boy kobe plays well injured he is a warrior, if lebron plays well injured hes a fucking liar

am sure they have the greatest quacks in the organization to make sure he has a miraculous recovery - no sign whatsoever of a hurt ankle.....the media ALWAYS made a stink of any Kobe injuries. You NEVER heard Kobe use it as an excuse, NEVER. Best check your sources chump cause you're way out of line with that allegation, DUMBASS.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder of roles were reverse if the laker fans would have bitches about a missed foul call on Miami at
the end?

homecourt advantage as I posted - learn how to read clueless one.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade been damn good all season long for the most part. You just don't watch Heat games enough to see that. Just monday against Utah he dropped 27 on 14 shots and earlier in the season against the Clippers he dropped 29, 7, and 4. He actually scored 21+ in 7 of his last 10 games so saying Wade had his best night in a long time is false. His Clippers game was actually better than this

keep praying he doesn't get his fragile body hurt in any way or it's buh bye Heat....can't win without him as he's the glue that has won them the titles.