• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pacers vs Heat - The Rematch

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious flop by George. Nobody will say anything though because he's not Lebron

But George probably going get fined, while wade and lebron does every game and never gets fined.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But George probably going get fined, while wade and lebron does every game and never gets fined.

He won't get fined unless he already got warned for a previous flop. LBJ needs to stay out of foul trouble and he and Wade need more help from the role players

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Lone Granger, how did you come up with that name?

I was thinking about that the other day. I think it was a combination of The Lone Ranger (probably saw something on TV about it) and the fact that Granger is a shooter as well, and his name rhymed with Ranger. So I named myself, TheLoneGranger. Pretty sure that's close to how I came up with it, or right on the money. I have had this name for a loooooong time.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about that the other day. I think it was a combination of The Lone Ranger (probably saw something on TV about it) and the fact that Granger is a shooter as well, and his name rhymed with Ranger. So I named myself, TheLoneGranger. Pretty sure that's close to how I came up with it, or right on the money. I have had this name for a loooooong time.

Cool, was just wondering. My FFL team name is "The Lone Granger". Live in Granger, IN :suds:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rio is probably getting fined for his squirmish with Lance, I thought it was a fairly obvious elbow.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers gona roll in this one, they are young and way deeper than the Le Heat

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and once again the tail of the box score is 0-8 from 3p range. They are not getting crushed on the boards (bosh not closing out on Scola type stuff might mean they are making adjustments to ensure rebounds over close outs, this makes sense to against a sometimes offensively challenged team) and they are also not getting crushed on turn overs...LBJ has not played smart, I think the pain pills went to his head.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George needs to man up and realize and can go beast mode anytime he wants. He is such a nice dude and he always wants to help his teamates, that he forgets he has to take over as well and they won't be angry. If the Pacers lose, it may be because PG isn't being who he can be, and has been before. Man up, little boy!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George needs to man up and realize and can go beast mode anytime he wants. He is such a nice dude and he always wants to help his teamates, that he forgets he has to take over as well and they won't be angry. If the Pacers lose, it may be because PG isn't being who he can be, and has been before. Man up, little boy!

I think he heard you :lol:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers bout to get KNOCKED OUT...