• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pacers vs Heat - The Rematch

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LBJ push George in mid air would't he fall to the ground? Stop making shit up. Did LBJ put his hands on George waist? Yes he did but he did not push him. If you push anyone in mid air they would hit the floor easily. As for Wade having his best game in a long time that is not exactly true.

I disagree. A subtle push on the hip like that won't necessarily knock someone to the floor but it will affect the shooter enough to alter the shot. George was well off on that shot. He didn't even hit iron. Indy already blew the game though. No guarantees he hits all three free throws even if the refs made the call.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Miami comes out of the East.

you're trying to be sarcastic being a Heat fan but you're not funny or make any attempts to rebuke the poster.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana played w/o Hibbert alot, and no Granger, while Wade had his best night in such a long time.

If I am Indiana, I want a seven game series against these old men, but , I need to get healthy

Beasley is no Granger, or Hibbert.

The lack of calls, notably Lebron's push on that three, priceless

I am non bias, but this seems out of hand with LBJ still

Great game

How many minutes did LBJ play in the first half? Hibbert just finally got called for the fouls he normally gets away with so he had to spend half the night on the bench.

...and do not even start with lack of calls in reference to a game with Indy's D

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that note of bitching about 1 play that LBJ touched PG on the last shot, if that get's called there how many of the Indy players are sitting next to Hibbert all night because they are in foul trouble?

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're trying to be sarcastic being a Heat fan but you're not funny or make any attempts to rebuke the poster.

No sarcasm at all, bud. I would love for Lebron to win a third ring in a row. It isn't happening, though. It is too hard to win a third ring going to the Finals for 4 straight years. Odds are stacked against the Heat especially with Fade's health always being an isssue and Bosh stinking so bad.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am sure they have the greatest quacks in the organization to make sure he has a miraculous recovery - no sign whatsoever of a hurt ankle.....the media ALWAYS made a stink of any Kobe injuries. You NEVER heard Kobe use it as an excuse, NEVER. Best check your sources chump cause you're way out of line with that allegation, DUMBASS.

Kobe walks around grimacing like a little bitch all game so the media talks about how hurt he is! Im not talking about the achilles injury, that is very real.

WHen did LeBron use it as an excuse? he suited up and played well.

If Kobe plays through an injury he is a warrior, ultimate competitor, tough guy.
When LeBron plays through an injury he is a faking, lying cheater?

Sorry I fail to see how that is logical. If LeBron walks around grimacing all game because it is sore you will talk about him being a little baby. if he toughs it up and shows no sign then its negative too.

Maybe you need to think about the absurd hypocrisy of some your statements.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that note of bitching about 1 play that LBJ touched PG on the last shot, if that get's called there how many of the Indy players are sitting next to Hibbert all night because they are in foul trouble?

One of chalmers fouls on HIbbert he went straight up (verticality) but they still called it. Hibbert is basically the only player in the game that consistently gets that call to go his way

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe Bryant a game-time decision for Los Angeles Lakers opener - ESPN Los Angeles

"getting stronger" and added, "I will know more after shoot around tomorrow am. It's still painful to raise up on my toes but, it's strong. The decision to be made is whether the injury can heal while playing on it or if it will make it worse."

any different from anything about LeBron? Nope.

Kobe Bryant has neck pain that is requiring special treatment as well, he told the Orange County Register.

“Feels like it’s just constant throbbing at the base of my head, where my neck is,” Bryant said late Wednesday night after the Lakers beat Minnesota. “It’s just kind of getting those muscles to relax a little bit.”

kobe talks about his injuries just as much as anyone. but you glorify him when he plays through them and ridicule lebron.

at least be consistent. and try to hide the bias

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe walks around grimacing like a little bitch all game so the media talks about how hurt he is! Im not talking about the achilles injury, that is very real.

WHen did LeBron use it as an excuse? he suited up and played well.

If Kobe plays through an injury he is a warrior, ultimate competitor, tough guy.
When LeBron plays through an injury he is a faking, lying cheater?

Sorry I fail to see how that is logical. If LeBron walks around grimacing all game because it is sore you will talk about him being a little baby. if he toughs it up and shows no sign then its negative too.

Maybe you need to think about the absurd hypocrisy of some your statements.

Kobe is grimacing so the media will ask questions, simple dufus....Lebron is made of f'g iron and his body is built to sustain much more than Kobe's leaner physique, gimme a break if you wanna compare their physiques....I didn't call Lebron a baby then again he comes out at last nights' game and, it's as if there was never an injured ankle the way he was moving around.

Maybe you need to point out the hypocrisy of the Heat organization or the alleged gravity of the injury

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some game last night; The Pacers look like the better team, however one never knows what will happen between now and the playoffs. Looked to me Miami played as hard as they could to pull out that game as the Pacer's were ahead well into the 4th quarter. A couple of late 3's saved the day. Again, great game to watch; both teams deserved to win. George and Hibbard are tough to handle. If Hibbard ever learns to be more careful about fouls, the Pacer's will not lose.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is grimacing so the media will ask questions, simple dufus....Lebron is made of f'g iron and his body is built to sustain much more than Kobe's leaner physique, gimme a break if you wanna compare their physiques....I didn't call Lebron a baby then again he comes out at last nights' game and, it's as if there was never an injured ankle the way he was moving around.

Maybe you need to point out the hypocrisy of the Heat organization or the alleged gravity of the injury

Exactly! Kobe grimaces so the media will ask questions and make excuses for him, Thats as dramatic as it gets.

So LeBron gets hurt. Doesn't know how his ankle will feel two days later, says he isnt sure if he'll play, plays and some how this is a bad thing?

Have you ever sprained an ankle before? Its pretty unpredictable how its gonna feel day to day. Once you get it loose most times it is fine, but sometimes it is too stiff to even loosen up.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they've got some incredible medical staff working for the Heat, a-la Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid....

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! Kobe grimaces so the media will ask questions and make excuses for him, Thats as dramatic as it gets.

so to sell more papers/get it on the sports show that's a reporters' job not Kobe. Is he paying these people to report? Is that what you're insinuating? What's in it for them to "make excuses for him"?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, close game and I agree Indiana lost their way. Granger was needed for sure. But they did get far. I like LBJ's game, I just dont like when he whines (on a clean block), or him not getting called for a clear 3pt foul. You touch anyone at that distance and even slightly move the hips you will miss. Even a Heat homer has to agree LBJ (like Kobe did), gets away with way too much.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well chronicled that LBJ averages a mere 1.8 fouls per game and ran the craziest streak last year with 2 fouls in 299 minutes played, ridiculous....yea Kobe has gotten preferential treatment over the years just as MJ, Magic, Bird, Kareem did