• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was weird. From the explanation, I guess it was technically okay. But I can't remember ever seeing that happen before. Usually, if the offense snaps the ball as they're trying to stop play for a review, they blow it dead during the play. Never seen them wait until the play was over before.
Pac-12 always has some weird officiating shenanigans going on.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.. the TV ratings just aren't there for the Pac12.. SC vs ASU got beat at the noon slot by UT vs WV. Oregon vs Stanford had 1.6 mil viewers on primetime Saturday night..which ranks as the 8th most watched CFB game this past weekend.

The noon SC/ASU game was the 4th highest rated game this past weekend.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.00.22 PM.png

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.. the TV ratings just aren't there for the Pac12.. SC vs ASU got beat at the noon slot by UT vs WV. Oregon vs Stanford had 1.6 mil viewers on primetime Saturday night..which ranks as the 8th most watched CFB game this past weekend.

The noon SC/ASU game was the 4th highest rated game this past weekend.

View attachment 258278

Actually, for USC/ASU, that's not bad at all. The only one of the 3 ahead of them that one could claim they should have been able to outdraw is UT/WV. But even then, it was Noon in Texas and people in Texas aren't going to miss a UT game for anything, even when they suck.

Stanford/Oregon is a little disappointing. I would have thought they could beat the 3 games between them, and USC/ASU. Especially since they were on ABC.

Looks like USC has to carry the conference again. :D

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highest viewership rating of all time was the Ohio State/Oregon Championship Game.

USC hasn’t carried the conference since Pete Carroll

766D0470-C9FE-4170-A591-84BDDC83221B.jpegC5009950-CF69-4063-8221-14E03B86DE58.jpeg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highest viewership rating of all time was the Ohio State/Oregon Championship Game.

View attachment 258280View attachment 258281
It was the highest rated game because Oregon was the original UCF and nationally every one loved watching you get your brains beat in.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the highest rated game because Oregon was the original UCF and nationally every one loved watching you get your brains beat in.

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 258280View attachment 258281

Yeah, USC tried letting someone else do it for a while and you failed miserably. So now we're back to having to carry the conference again.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bashing the Pac but you would think after a long layoff, and the noon game, even if early, with two of the better teams facing off would have beaten UT/WV.. SC game was much more entertaining than the UT game as well.

Be interesting to see how they do this week with the Big12 only having 3 games and the SEC with 2 (as of now) scheduled.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully going forward the new WR's can do more. I was upset about the replay review on the catch after ASU had already run another play and picked up a 1st down. I get that it wasn't a catch. He was out of bounds, but there was another play. No faint whistle, no fan noise to mute it out. They just let another play go, then decided to wipe it off the slate. It was a 1st down in USC territory. Another set of downs and maybe 15 yards go to for a FG attempt. USC had a likely fumble earlier in the game where they were able to hurry up and get a play off before review.

I really don't understand the explanation of why that was allowed to happen. I had thought if another play takes place then its over, it was the right call, but you only have so long to recover from a blown call.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 3rd & 4th most watched games? And leading viewership in conference last year. Pretty rich coming from a program far beneath UCF.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bashing the Pac but you would think after a long layoff, and the noon game, even if early, with two of the better teams facing off would have beaten UT/WV.. SC game was much more entertaining than the UT game as well.

Be interesting to see how they do this week with the Big12 only having 3 games and the SEC with 2 (as of now) scheduled.

I don't know. UT is still in Texas and Texas is football crazy.

The game being played at 9 am still gets the die-hards out here, but not the more casual fans. But, they probably ended up with more viewers back east or in the South. A later game gets the more casual fan out here, but loses much of the East and South. So, depending on the time of the game, they may have done worse with a later game.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, USC tried letting someone else do it for a while and you failed miserably. So now we're back to having to carry the conference again.

This is USC carrying the conference? You're doing a pretty shitty job at it

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, for USC/ASU, that's not bad at all. The only one of the 3 ahead of them that one could claim they should have been able to outdraw is UT/WV. But even then, it was Noon in Texas and people in Texas aren't going to miss a UT game for anything, even when they suck.

Stanford/Oregon is a little disappointing. I would have thought they could beat the 3 games between them, and USC/ASU. Especially since they were on ABC.

Looks like USC has to carry the conference again. :D

Oregon/Stanford got moved to ESPNNews because of the Biden speech and it had to go against the game of the week. Nobody could have predicted Biden was going to give his victory speech during the game. Otherwise, USC would have been bumped to that spot and Oregon would have gotten the noon game. It happens, FOX was fortunate in that regard

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon/Stanford got moved to ESPNNews because of the Biden speech and it had to go against the game of the week. Nobody could have predicted Biden was going to give his victory speech during the game. Otherwise, USC would have been bumped to that spot and Oregon would have gotten the noon game. It happens, FOX was fortunate in that regard
i missed half of the first qtr of the UT game as well..I had to pick up pizzas for my daughter and her friends sleep over.. WHen I got back and started the game off the DVR.. it was ABC News special, calling Bidens win smh

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i missed half of the first qtr of the UT game as well..I had to pick up pizzas for my daughter and her friends sleep over.. WHen I got back and started the game off the DVR.. it was ABC News special, calling Bidens win smh

I heard you got banned my the Aggy mod. I just got myself banned calling that stupid shit out.

But yeah, I’m sure the Biden speech killed the Oregon games ratings as it got moved to a channel that a lot of people don’t get for half the game

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard you got banned my the Aggy mod. I just got myself banned calling that stupid shit out.

But yeah, I’m sure the Biden speech killed the Oregon games ratings as it got moved to a channel that a lot of people don’t get for half the game
bro are you serious?!? You got Banned too? LOL fuck that guy

Yeah bro I think all the ratings took hits.. I didn't watch the ND/CLemson game but I heard that they cut away for the Biden speech as well.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro are you serious?!? You got Banned too? LOL fuck that guy

Yeah bro I think all the ratings took hits.. I didn't watch the ND/CLemson game but I heard that they cut away for the Biden speech as well.

It is what it is. It’s only for a few hours but I probably won’t be spending much time over there anymore.

I think NBC did as well. I didn’t watch that game until the very end after the Oregon game ended

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually miss posting with the sooner, mountaineers fans in the Big12 thread, they were all cool.. I knew I shouldn't have really engaged with that ford guy but all his talk of being superior because he isn't a t-shirt fan.. I forgot what exactly he said that made me use them not being smart engineers because of the bonfire accident.. He took it as me making fun of the deaths.. but it wasn't that.. they were all idiots including the school who took no responsibility despite them getting warning for years. It's acted as if they died in the line of duty, when in reality they were dumb drunks with no real supervision waiting for something fucked up to happen.

I'm adjusting to here,, get to say my opinion and hope more people give their 2 cents too.