• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it’s ridiculous. Nobody wants to talk about garbage ass Minnesota in a PAC 12 thread. There’s already a thread to lol at Minnesota. Keep this crap in there
But I've made my point, I've posted the FACTS/STATS relevant to the discussion and proven my point well enough.

For PAC fans who shouldn't suffer anymore than they already do just for being PAC fans, I'll try to stop posting in this thread. But maybe you should do your part and resist the temptation to falsely accuse UMn of being "garbage ass Minnesota", as UMn is clearly superior to Oregon in just about every way that doesn't involve slimy child/slave labor blood soaked money.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you must think a ton about Oregon when they are ranked #7 in the country and they are not trending up. Guess they should be in the top 5 by your illogical statement
Actually, I think Oregon at #7 is overrated. They are the only Top Ten ranked team with a loss to an unranked opponent.

Not saying Oregon isn't one of the 7 best teams in the country, they started the season out with a bang, the win over Fresno St is looking better as each week goes by, same with the win over OSU, but before horrible Colorado made the Ducks look good again, there was that 3 game stretch where they looked iffy, the loss to Stanford of course, but then they struggled vs Cali and UCLA?

No worries though, both UW and WSU have looked better recently, so beating both of them will help, and then Utah and OSU will also be a step up from Cali and Stanford, and then the CCG, which I'd be shocked if Oregon missed out on. May not play another team that finishes ranked Top 25, so winning out may not be enough to get into the cfp, but the Rose Bowl is still not a bad end to a season.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did miss something, neither ASU or UCLA even cracked the Top 25 in the last 7 years, much less the top 10.

And you named 4 PAC North teams who cracked the Top Ten? Well, lets see here, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Northwestern have all finished Top Ten in the last 7 years, and our 14 Top 25 finishes DOUBLES what the PAC South has done(7), and topped the North's 10 Top 25s.
You compared the Big West to the entire Pac 12. Which no team in the Big West has finished as high SC, Oregon or Washington have in the past 7 years.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you moron, I didn't include any of Nebraska's Conf Titles among the SEVENTY-FIVE B1G Conf Titles B1G West teams have won.
Then how do you reach the numbers you do? The Big West has only been around for what a decade?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets end this debate between which conf is better between Pac/B10. SEC kicks both our asses.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon week. Usually home field gives big advantages but Washington doesn't have the QB to keep pace with Oregon. Our defense can keep them in the game for a while but too may 3 and outs will cause them to tire out by the 4th Q. I'm hoping for a good game.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think Oregon at #7 is overrated. They are the only Top Ten ranked team with a loss to an unranked opponent.

Not saying Oregon isn't one of the 7 best teams in the country, they started the season out with a bang, the win over Fresno St is looking better as each week goes by, same with the win over OSU, but before horrible Colorado made the Ducks look good again, there was that 3 game stretch where they looked iffy, the loss to Stanford of course, but then they struggled vs Cali and UCLA?

No worries though, both UW and WSU have looked better recently, so beating both of them will help, and then Utah and OSU will also be a step up from Cali and Stanford, and then the CCG, which I'd be shocked if Oregon missed out on. May not play another team that finishes ranked Top 25, so winning out may not be enough to get into the cfp, but the Rose Bowl is still not a bad end to a season.
Guess you are not on the playoff committee

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon week. Usually home field gives big advantages but Washington doesn't have the QB to keep pace with Oregon. Our defense can keep them in the game for a while but too may 3 and outs will cause them to tire out by the 4th Q. I'm hoping for a good game.

Oregon has a way of making every game tough. I expect a close game on Saturday

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to be optimistic it'll be a close game but Dylan Morris has a way of making me slam my head against the table.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to be optimistic it'll be a close game but Dylan Morris has a way of making me slam my head against the table.

The big question for me is if we see the Ducks offense from the last two weeks or the Ducks offense from Stanford/Cal. If the Ducks can keep their offensive production from the last two weeks up, I’m starting to think we might have a chance to run the table. UWs defense is probably then best they’ve faced this season so it’s a good test for Oregon moving forward

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big question for me is if we see the Ducks offense from the last two weeks or the Ducks offense from Stanford/Cal. If the Ducks can keep their offensive production from the last two weeks up, I’m starting to think we might have a chance to run the table. UWs defense is probably then best they’ve faced this season so it’s a good test for Oregon moving forward
That's a good question with your O but sometimes it takes a few extra games to really start clicking. If UWs D nose dives, I'll guess mid way second half cause they're on the field too long.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good question with your O but sometimes it takes a few extra games to really start clicking. If UWs D nose dives, I'll guess mid way second half cause they're on the field too long.

Yeah, UW has to sustain drives to have a chance. Even if they don't always gets points, they have to avoid 3 and outs. UWs defense should give Oregon problems unless they're on the field too much.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Oregon allows UW to stay close, then no offense, you guys can’t use the you beat Ohio State to justify you being ahead of them. UW’s offense is at their 2008 level.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Oregon allows UW to stay close, then no offense, you guys can’t use the you beat Ohio State to justify you being ahead of them. UW’s offense is at their 2008 level.

Well luckily you aren’t on the committee. Most people realize UW has a very good defense and that’s gonna keep them in most games, especially in Seattle

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed - that Montana game was close

All their games besides Michigan (in Ann Arbor) have been close. Defense is good enough to keep them in. Offense is bad enough to keep the opponents in it