• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So obviously you don’t

Just tell him it's one of those bowls Minnesota could have been in for the 2019 season but then Wisconsin beat that ass again.

Oregon then went on to beat Wisconsin in said NY6 game.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tell him it's one of those bowls Minnesota could have been in for the 2019 season but then Wisconsin beat that ass again.

Oregon then went on to beat Wisconsin in said NY6 game.
Wisconsin lost to a lot of teams in 2019, maybe Oregon should have tried playing a real team, like Penn St?

And Wisconsin with 3 losses got into a NY6 game???

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad that you acknowledge that teams that win the BigTen West are not "real teams".
Tell me again when Oregon won a Natl Title? was that 93, or 83 or 73, or 53 or what??? NEVER??? No way!!! They had to have won at least once, right? No? Wow. I'm shocked. lol Actually I'm not. Not shocked at all. Oregon is a state full of morons, whose state college would struggle to compare to a community college here in Minnesota, and who can't seem to win college Championships, I mean Minnesota's won twice as many as Oregon.

But hey, you got One rich asshole willing to buy you all some track championships, so there is that.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again when Oregon won a Natl Title? was that 93, or 83 or 73, or 53 or what??? NEVER??? No way!!! They had to have won at least once, right? No? Wow. I'm shocked. lol Actually I'm not. Not shocked at all. Oregon is a state full of morons, whose state college would struggle to compare to a community college here in Minnesota, and who can't seem to win college Championships, I mean Minnesota's won twice as many as Oregon.

But hey, you got One rich asshole willing to buy you all some track championships, so there is that.

200.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not actually. Just amused by a loser Oregon fan who has ZERO Natl Titles in football to tout, acting like they are all that. Minnesota's overall IQ is well above Oregon's and I know that I contribute to that, significantly. But I wonder where you land? Are you even above average? Seriously. Is your IQ even into 3 figures? No shame if it's not dude.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin lost to a lot of teams in 2019, maybe Oregon should have tried playing a real team, like Penn St?

And Wisconsin with 3 losses got into a NY6 game???

We would have but the Rose Bowl choose Wisconsin over Penn State. Probably because Penn State lost to a garbage ass Minnesota team.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would have but the Rose Bowl choose Wisconsin over Penn State. Probably because Penn State lost to a garbage ass Minnesota team.
Minny beat Auburn and Penn St. I'm ok with that.

Still waiting to hear about that season Oregon went undefeated. lol

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is there a chick alive that has fertile eggs that saw Minnesota be relevant in a major sport? The Twins were good twice in my life time but trying to find anything else the state has produced since I was born and it isn’t the Vikings, TWolves or Gopher insert whatever. Maybe there are some lady sports you and Stanford can fight over I don’t know.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Patrick just reported that there is apparently some real interest between USC and James Franklin.

I don't know how much truth there is to that, or how much Penn St. is paying him. But I'm betting that if USC wants it to be more than leverage to get him a raise at Penn St., they better have a big check ready for him.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I see that B1G honk is still over here....

Maybe it's because his Gophers are facing the Buffs this week?

Pretty even contest, Colorado gets the 3pts for HFA.

The Buffs hung pretty tough with TAMU last week, so it should be an interesting game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Patrick just reported that there is apparently some real interest between USC and James Franklin.

I don't know how much truth there is to that, or how much Penn St. is paying him. But I'm betting that if USC wants it to be more than leverage to get him a raise at Penn St., they better have a big check ready for him.
Are you interested in James Franklin TF?

There are a lot of names out there circulating, anyone on your short list?

I would be nice if Donte Williams get a real chance to stick.

He has the opportunity to influence some folks this week in Pullman.

I mean USC is still loaded with talent, right?

As the first Black USC HC, I would like to see him do well!

(Just not so well he takes the South over UCLA if it ends up in that scenario of course)

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you interested in James Franklin TF?

There are a lot of names out there circulating, anyone on your short list?

I would be nice if Donte Williams get a real chance to stick.

He has the opportunity to influence some folks this week in Pullman.

I mean USC is still loaded with talent, right?

As the first Black USC HC, I would like to see him do well!

(Just not so well he takes the South over UCLA if it ends up in that scenario of course)

I like Franklin (and a couple of others like Rhule & Fickell), but right now, I'm leaning Eric Bieniemy.

His ties to the NFL, the Chiefs and Mahomes, could be huge for recruiting. He's also from SoCal and has said USC would be one of the few college jobs he'd consider. I've mentioned earlier, that with him being passed over for HC positions in the NFL, maybe he goes the Pete Carroll route.

Restore USC to standards and then turn that into an NFL HC job. Worked well enough for Pete that he was not only able to get back to the NFL as an HC, he was able to dictate the terms of his return.

The only thing that would concern me re: Williams is what happened with Orgeron. He was "the leader in the clubhouse" for the HC job going into the UCLA game...then he got badly outcoached by Jim Mora...a lot of folks, myself included, jumped off that bandwagon.

As much as I hated losing to UCLA, it kept them from making a mistake. Of course then they went and made a mistake anyway with the next hire, but that one was a little more understandable.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I see that B1G honk is still over here....

Maybe it's because his Gophers are facing the Buffs this week?

Pretty even contest, Colorado gets the 3pts for HFA.

The Buffs hung pretty tough with TAMU last week, so it should be an interesting game.

I was pretty confident that the Gophers would be able to handle Colorado just fine, but then the Gophers didn't impress vs Miami of Ohio, and the Buffs did impress vs a pretty good Texas A&M.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty confident that the Gophers would be able to handle Colorado just fine, but then the Gophers didn't impress vs Miami of Ohio, and the Buffs did impress vs a pretty good Texas A&M.
The Gophers just need to keep it close, I don't think the Buffs are ready to be that team that can finish.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week ...
  • Stanford -13 at Vandy - The Trees in a route, give the points.
  • USC -7.5 at Wash St - Trojans escape, but take the points.
  • Arkansas St at - Washington -17 - Huskies get their 1st win, but wont cover either.
  • Fresno St at UCLA -3.5 - The Bruins win & cover, but the -7.5 open has moved a ton.
  • ASU -3.5 at BYU - Anybody's game, give the points, I like the Mormons to maybe win it outright.
  • Minny at Colo -2.5 - Karl Dorel's defense steps up again, but gets the W this week, so give the points.