• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mystery of Bru McCoy

TL;DR It's a fluff piece... good kid, misjudged for making a mistake so young.. he's not entitled

EDIT: He definitely is entitled which is why he always runs back to Momma, not Dad. Should have just listened to Dad from the start. Oh and his GF staying in LA was a big deal and he was homesick.. he returned and she left him. Life's a Bitch, good luck kid.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when they featured Oregon it was games like Rose bowl win over Wisconsin, championship over Utah, wins vs usc and Washington.
what games did they play for Washington?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mystery of Bru McCoy

TL;DR It's a fluff piece... good kid, misjudged for making a mistake so young.. he's not entitled

EDIT: He definitely is entitled which is why he always runs back to Momma, not Dad. Should have just listened to Dad from the start. Oh and his GF staying in LA was a big deal and he was homesick.. he returned and she left him. Life's a Bitch, good luck kid.
You gotta put in perspective. He didn't get popped with drugs and guns in his car. He made a hasty decision when Kingsbury left for the NFL and his heart was still at USC .

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta put in perspective. He didn't get popped with drugs and guns in his car. He made a hasty decision when Kingsbury left for the NFL and his heart was still at USC .
Again, he should have just listened to his dad in the first place. Instead once his dad said no, stick to your word, he ran to his mom who said ok. He gets to Texas and maybe he just didn't like it (despite what he says) or maybe it's because his GF at the time is getting hit up in her DMs by certain Lakers players.

Bru had a broken heart, be it SC or his GF. I have no ill will to him, but he just needs to shut up and ball. He's an entitled kid, not his fault, just the environment he grew up in (his mom).

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, he should have just listened to his dad in the first place. Instead once his dad said no, stick to your word, he ran to his mom who said ok. He gets to Texas and maybe he just didn't like it (despite what he says) or maybe it's because his GF at the time is getting hit up in her DMs by certain Lakers players.

Bru had a broken heart, be it SC or his GF. I have no ill will to him, but he just needs to shut up and ball. He's an entitled kid, not his fault, just the environment he grew up in (his mom).
LOL. He didn't print the article .He's a high profile player thats why it was made. You think no one on the current Texas team has some family issues with parents and their wishes and players desires? Come on now. We just don't hear about them. He was 18-19 years old. If it was about playing time or where he was on the depth chart I could understand the entitled part but from what I've read he would have been one of if not the best receiver on the longhorn team and came back to play on a team with arguably a top three WR corp. That sounds like a kid not afraid of competition on the field.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. He didn't print the article .He's a high profile player thats why it was made. You think no one on the current Texas team has some family issues with parents and their wishes and players desires? Come on now. We just don't hear about them. He was 18-19 years old. If it was about playing time or where he was on the depth chart I could understand the entitled part but from what I've read he would have been one of if not the best receiver on the longhorn team and came back to play on a team with arguably a top three WR corp. That sounds like a kid not afraid of competition on the field.
The entitled part comes from him always having his way, and his momma making sure it happens. I need to dig the archives of The Texas recruiting pod. They had a guest trojan recruitnik on the pod and he said the same thing. At the time I thought it was sour grapes but it turned out that he was right. Hell Mr. Universe John Brown (St. Brown's dad) used to be a weekly guest on a morning show in Austin.
After Bru transferred back but wasn't at practices, they asked how he was doing and he was joking about he didn't know either and he really didn't care. He's tired of mentally weak players around his kid. He said that on the radio.. and John isn't the type to play up something to please the audience.
But you are right he didn't write this piece but I guarantee you his momma had to approve it.

Hope the kid figures it out from here on out, I don't hold any ill will towards him (other than his momma).

BTW if you google Bru McCoy gf.. this image pops up..kinda summarizes the kid..
r486532_1296x729_16-9.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entitled part comes from him always having his way, and his momma making sure it happens. I need to dig the archives of The Texas recruiting pod. They had a guest trojan recruitnik on the pod and he said the same thing. At the time I thought it was sour grapes but it turned out that he was right. Hell Mr. Universe John Brown (St. Brown's dad) used to be a weekly guest on a morning show in Austin.
After Bru transferred back but wasn't at practices, they asked how he was doing and he was joking about he didn't know either and he really didn't care. He's tired of mentally weak players around his kid. He said that on the radio.. and John isn't the type to play up something to please the audience.
But you are right he didn't write this piece but I guarantee you his momma had to approve it.

Hope the kid figures it out from here on out, I don't hold any ill will towards him (other than his momma).

You don't find it wrong or disturbing that people call and 18 year old mentally weak? Like I said. If it was a Tate Martell situation and its because he wasn't happy with playing time or where he was on the depth chart then I can see that. But a kid just trying to find the right place for him and realizing he made a mistake. I didn't get mad at him for leaving USC for Texas.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The kid was sick and couldn't practice and the doctors found large amounts of anti bodies in his blood but couldnt figure out what he had. How's that mentally weak? Mr Universe shouldn't be talking about others peoples kids. If the same thing happened to his kid he probably would have forced him to keep playing and really messed him up. The man changed his last name from Brown to St. Brown to make it sound more regal. This is the authority on entitled kids?
Yeah Bru should have done things better and not done some things at all but he's near the bottom on the totem pole of troubled college football players. I put the ones who assault , the ones who get caught with drugs and guns at the top. Then the ones who keep changing teams because they couldn't win the starting job after that.
Bru didn't even do the hat video announcement thing at the school gym for everyone to see. He just signed his commitment papers and send them in.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid was sick and couldn't practice and the doctors found large amounts of anti bodies in his blood but couldnt figure out what he had. How's that mentally weak? Mr Universe shouldn't be talking about others peoples kids. If the same thing happened to his kid he probably would have forced him to keep playing and really messed him up. The man changed his last name from Brown to St. Brown to make it sound more regal. This is the authority on entitled kids?
Yeah Bru should have done things better and not done some things at all but he's near the bottom on the totem pole of troubled college football players. I put the ones who assault , the ones who get caught with drugs and guns at the top. Then the ones who keep changing teams because they couldn't win the starting job after that.
Bru didn't even do the hat video announcement thing at the school gym for everyone to see. He just signed his commitment papers and send them in.
That's how John Brown is, he calls it how he sees it. We'll see if Bru bounces back this fall.. He should be a good LB/DE

BTW John Brown is terrific, he's from Compton, was discovered by a body building coach while he was at the park playing ball with his friends.
He gave his kids the good life so to make sure they were toughened up, he would drop them off in the hood and comeback at night to pick them up. If he didn't see them busted up from a fight, he would drop them off the next day too.
He changed their last names to St. Brown to stand out.. Brown was just a slave name to him.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how John Brown is, he calls it how he sees it. We'll see if Bru bounces back this fall.. He should be a good LB/DE

BTW John Brown is terrific, he's from Compton, was discovered by a body building coach while he was at the park playing ball with his friends.
He gave his kids the good life so to make sure they were toughened up, he would drop them off in the hood and comeback at night to pick them up. If he didn't see them busted up from a fight, he would drop them off the next day too.
He changed their last names to St. Brown to stand out.. Brown was just a slave name to him.

lol. He's a character all right like the Ball father but hardly anyone I'd take seriously and even less his opinion on someone elses kid.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s @bmarcello of @247Sports USC fellas. Think he needs a stern talking too.

C056E11F-C057-4113-B27A-9873186C780A.jpeg

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SC finishes 3rd in the south..Helton has to go, right? and so does it's class?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SC finishes 3rd in the south..Helton has to go, right? and so does it's class?

I wouldnt be surprised if Helton doesn't make it to the UCLA game. 2-3 is a realistic start, and 5-5 is possible entering that week.