• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA county announced today their going to start proceeding with a phase 2 opening which means inseating at restaurants, hair salons, barber shops and certain other businesses.

With the current numbers from WA statr counties, looks like they're ready for phase 2 as well and reports are out Gov will probably follow LAs announcelent with the same.

Excellent news.

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA county announced today their going to start proceeding with a phase 2 opening which means inseating at restaurants, hair salons, barber shops and certain other businesses.

With the current numbers from WA statr counties, looks like they're ready for phase 2 as well and reports are out Gov will probably follow LAs announcelent with the same.

Excellent news.
I appreciate the update but overall it’s a boring argument. Bunch of bullshit which has become political which ruins economies. Nothing more.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why spend more money than you have to on fast food. That's like driving around in search of the most expensive gas station.
Sorry I don’t know your particular financial situation. A couple bucks more for a better meal was my mindset. Accept my apology.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Financial situation has nothing to do with it. It's fast food .. as in fast food.
There is a difference. But you don’t have the higher end fast food restaurants in Wasilla. Shake Shack, 5 Guys, Mooya, Smashburger and others are definitely a few bucks better than Wendy’s or Burger King.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference. But you don’t have the higher end fast food restaurants in Wasilla. Shake Shack, 5 Guys, Mooya, Smashburger and others are definitely a few bucks better than Wendy’s or Burger King.
We have Smashburger and it's a rip off. Small ass hamburgers. We also have Sonic now and that joint isn't anything special imo. I might grab fast food once to twice a week tops seeing how other than Subway, all the fast food joints are in Wasilla and I live out in Big Lake. Most of the time I have breakfast down the road two to three times a week at the cafe/bar. Not as much anymore since Alaska passed that Nazi ass no smoking in bars and restaurant law last year.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Smashburger and it's a rip off. Small ass hamburgers. We also have Sonic now and that joint isn't anything special imo. I might grab fast food once to twice a week tops seeing how other than Subway, all the fast food joints are in Wasilla and I live out in Big Lake. Most of the time I have breakfast down the road two to three times a week at the cafe/bar. Not as much anymore since Alaska passed that Nazi ass no smoking in bars and restaurant law last year.
Sonic sucks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with AG on Smashburger. They aren't bad burgers. But too small for the price.

5 Guys rules. We just got a The Habit here. It's not as good as 5 guys...but close enough that I don't have to make the half hour drive to get 5 Guys anymore. Plus, I can Bleu Cheese on my burger at The Habit. lol

I ain't turning down Wendy's, but prefer Burger King, not sure why. lol

Sonic used to be good for shakes at least. But the last time I went to Sonic, the shake had a weird consistency. Ended up throwing it out after only a few sips. Haven't been back.