• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to be a Super Bowl winning quarterback it’s better to go to Wazzu than Oregon or UW. Edit, or a Super Bowl MVP.
Actually Norm Van Brocklin won 2 NFL Championships. I know you said Super Bowl but not his fault he played before the trophy. So get back in the right lane with your brother.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wants means it’s attainable which is better than never was correct? I mean you guys keep saying you guys talking about your one achievement that happened prior to Rypien winning his MVP.
No, we are talking about right now today what you get for going to a school. Right now today UW has the same amount of kids as Stanford in the NFL and those are more than all other Pac12 schools. In fact, lol at Oregon having just one more than Cal. :lol:

Cougs? Yeah, they have the stash and that's about it? :noidea:

You go to WSU when you don't care about your education and just want to be drunk your whole college experience.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Norm Van Brocklin won 2 NFL Championships. I know you said Super Bowl but not his fault he played before the trophy. So get back in the right lane with your brother.

Pretty sure an era that the Cleveland Browns were a premier organization does not count as football.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we are talking about right now today what you get for going to a school. Right now today UW has the same amount of kids as Stanford in the NFL and those are more than all other Pac12 schools. In fact, lol at Oregon having just one more than Cal. :lol:

Cougs? Yeah, they have the stash and that's about it? :noidea:

You go to WSU when you don't care about your education and just want to be drunk your whole college experience.

You brought up stuff about the NFL, I mentioned we have a Super Bowl MVP and you don’t. Isn’t this how all of UW/Oregon convos go? You throw out stats, they throw out stats then you guys go oh ya, oh ya, we got half of a national championship? Or should I wait a few more pages before we get to that?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wants means it’s attainable which is better than never was correct? I mean you guys keep saying you guys talking about your one achievement that happened prior to Rypien winning his MVP.

btw wazzy…

you make this PAC12 board better, always have appreciated your replies and posts, neg and positive.

we are alike, your the only Coug poster i see on here consistently and i'm the only Beav poster…we take a lot of shit on here, but keep dishing it back in heaps.

we were 1 1st down away from a bowl game this year playing you @ Pullman.:gaah:

Happy New Year to you and yours…

GO COUGZ!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw wazzy…

you make this PAC12 board better, always have appreciated your replies and posts, neg and positive.

we are alike, your the only Coug poster i see on here consistently and i'm the only Beav poster…we take a lot of shit on here, but keep dishing it back in heaps.

we were 1 1st down away from a bowl game this year playing you @ Pullman.:gaah:

Happy New Year to you and yours…

GO COUGZ!

You were the only team in the conference that couldn’t stop a run from the one yard line against the Cougs all year. So you guys are first place at something Wally

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought pete was the guy that just started the NE turn around, others may not agree w/ me…IMO.

Hell no, Pete Carroll pissed off the entire locker room except a few guys. He was the wrong guy for that time. Had he not followed Parcells and had a locker room full of veterans he might have succeeded but terrible timing for him.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up stuff about the NFL, I mentioned we have a Super Bowl MVP and you don’t. Isn’t this how all of UW/Oregon convos go? You throw out stats, they throw out stats then you guys go oh ya, oh ya, we got half of a national championship? Or should I wait a few more pages before we get to that?
UW had the longest streak of seasons without a loss... nearly 100 years ago. It's about as relevant as the odd high level player you had before any kid on the recruiting trail was even alive.

Give us something that would entice a high school kid now, today.

Honestly the only thing WSU has is if you aren't a 5* kid at either QB or WR, but WSU wants you, you will get a lot of stats because of the air raid for going there. Now if you are a RB or run blocking lineman... lolz. Hard pass.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the LA Times Almanac website hates the Huskies. LOL - they have them in this years Rose Bowl.

948BD8A8-2319-4DE9-8939-5CBC49AB0EBA.jpeg