• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You do realize no one has gone back to back to win the PAC since Stanford did eight years ago . No senior QB next year for you. And while you guys are poo pooing the Huskies they have won the PAC twice in the past four seasons.
and oregon won 3 in row right before that.
and oregon has won 2 in the last 6 and 3 in the last 9 and 4 in 10 so what?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's from Lake Oswego.

a steve coury guy…figures, well done.

can't remember the kid's name, you guy's got him from LO 2 year's ago…states best O-LTackle at the time. i watched LOs games during his senior year under HC coury, kids was duel D-line and O-line guy.

what's his status now that your current outland trophy O-LT guy is headed for the NFL now?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a steve coury guy…figures, well done.

can't remember the kid's name, you guy's got him from LO 2 year's ago…states best O-LTackle at the time. i watched LOs games during his senior year under HC coury, kids was duel D-line and O-line guy.

what's his status now that your current outland trophy O-LT guy is headed for the NFL now?

The Outland winner is a Soph. He isn't going anywhere.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that guy is a great d player, recruit or transfer guy?
he was a 4 * recruit in 16 and redshirted. so 17 freshman 18 soph 19 junior.
played in 11 as freshman and 13 as soph. has been solid but this year was def a coming out.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a sophomore. He can't leave.

wwwhhattt?

fucking NCAA….hopefully sewell doesn't get injuried. good for oregon. thought oregon should have run more to the left side last night, but consin did stack that LS all night.

great game to watch how both teams tried to play to their strengths, but were countered on the flip side of the ball.

like watching pro baseball managers throwing haymakers at each other all night.

recorded that Rose game so i can stop/start the game and really get a feel for how each coach did what and for why reasons...

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wwwhhattt?

fucking NCAA….hopefully sewell doesn't get injuried. good for oregon. thought oregon should have run more to the left side last night, but consin did stack that LS all night.

great game to watch how both teams tried to play to their strengths, but were countered on the flip side of the ball.

like watching pro baseball managers throwing haymakers at each other all night.

recorded that Rose game so i can stop/start the game and really get a feel for how each coach did what and for why reasons...

When you figure out what the Oregon OC was doing after the first drive, please enlighten the rest of us.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won the PAC when Oregon was down. Luckily, we don't have to count on them to represent the conference anymore. They are a better fit for the Vegas Bowl.

LOL. Everyone wins when other teams are down. That's how it works . Stanford won when Washington and Oregon were down. Next year you might have an inexperienced QB and could lose a couple PAC games easily. Seriously you guys act like this is the first time anyone's won a Rose Bowl. lol. I get the optimism but you guys act like it's written in stone that next year without your seniors and Sr QB yo will be just as good or better. And you do realize you didn't play the winner of the BG10

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Everyone wins when other teams are down. That's how it works . Stanford won when Washington and Oregon were down. Next year you might have an inexperienced QB and could lose a couple PAC games easily. Seriously you guys act like this is the first time anyone's won a Rose Bowl. lol. I get the optimism but you guys act like it's written in stone that next year without your seniors and Sr QB yo will be just as good or better. And you do realize you didn't play the winner of the BG10

We'll be playing the B1G champ the next 2 seasons.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did they really 'win' the rose bowl, or just lost it less than Wisconsin? They were both hot garbage.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you figure out what the Oregon OC was doing after the first drive, please enlighten the rest of us.

credit goes the consign d-coord there…kept oregon on heels as did oregon's d-coord did.

it makes the film of that game so valuable as a teaching aid for those in want for their schools…use to be ya had a wishbone offense a ran the ball 24/7. Those days are long gone of course. the assistant coaching has hit the stratosphere now-a-days.

i can't watch games and just throw empty beer cans at the tv anymore…i enjoy the inner-workings of a game now.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As do half the teams in the conference if not more. You need to start following what teams in the conference are losing a boatload of starters before you post any more stupid shit.

UW will lose yet another to Oregon en route to another middling bowl.

That's all you need to know.