• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is quietly having a really good recruiting class. Their ranking might be in the 30's, but there's a significant step up in terms of talent level. If Ngata, Badger and Bunkley are done deals and just having their moment at All Star games, ASU might vault to or towards the top of the conference in terms of recruit quality. 7 of the top 30 from California (when we're not so far removed from Graham not landing a single Cali player in one cycle) sort of makes up for losing out on a very good local year, but that's going to take a long time to fix.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's better and more experienced than anything you're going to have at QB next season. Two seasons ago you guys were raving about him.
I mean its not like we knew what he would do when he came on.
Or what Mariota did
or Slovis
or Daniels

or what Tua did
or what Lawrence did

not like young players cant come in and be game changers or anything.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is quietly having a really good recruiting class. Their ranking might be in the 30's, but there's a significant step up in terms of talent level. If Ngata, Badger and Bunkley are done deals and just having their moment at All Star games, ASU might vault to or towards the top of the conference in terms of recruit quality. 7 of the top 30 from California (when we're not so far removed from Graham not landing a single Cali player in one cycle) sort of makes up for losing out on a very good local year, but that's going to take a long time to fix.

well, you didn't get our OC this year…so there's that to get out of the way.

Unknown.jpeg

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you didn't get our OC this year…so there's that to get out of the way.

View attachment 227028

True. He was supposedly the first option.

Think Hill will be very good, and I'm kind of hoping AP gets the nod for DC. I'm terrified of losing him more than anyone else on the staff, though maybe as a co-DC role. I don't want to take him off the hunt. He's the best recruiter ASU has had in a really long time.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The north maybe but not the PAC
Herbert won the pac once at Oregon. Next season you will step waaaay down at the most important position.

If they win the north, they will win the PAC

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean its not like we knew what he would do when he came on.
Or what Mariota did
or Slovis
or Daniels

or what Tua did
or what Lawrence did

not like young players cant come in and be game changers or anything.

Its different when you're alabama and Clemson. That's a hole different beast. A QB can come along and they still win with the talent they have a every position.. Oregon isn't there. Slovis was great for a freshman but made freshmen mistakes just like Daniels did just like Darnold did just like Sanchez just like Barkley did.
Yeah you get a Marriota and a Leinart once in a while but you can't count on that because other than those two I can't remember freshmen QBs in the PAC that could carry their team to the highest level.