• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these years, OSU will put something together and beat UW or UO or both.

Smith is doing a great job rebuilding.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, y’all see the Ducks hoops team go to Michigan and get the W. Overtime by 1 point.

Payton Pritchard is thriving in his SR season. Could be a special year.

Final 4 is my expectation. N’Faly Dante is coming soon to a TV near you. Prepare yourselves.
Missed it. Recently got out of the hospital and bad timing with all the holiday prep still needing to be done. Sounds like a good win.

Watching the army/navy game and trying to work myself up to getting some painting done in our spare room before our step son and his wife come home for the holiday.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these years, OSU will put something together and beat UW or UO or both.

Smith is doing a great job rebuilding.
Seeing all 4 nw schools able to bite a team would be cool

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed it. Recently got out of the hospital and bad timing with all the holiday prep still needing to be done. Sounds like a good win.

Watching the army/navy game and trying to work myself up to getting some painting done in our spare room before our step son and his wife come home for the holiday.
Well, you’re doing ok it seems. For whatever reasons you were there, I hope all is ok.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you’re doing ok it seems. For whatever reasons you were there, I hope all is ok.
Appendix went tits up. Was a really shitty day, but yeah I'm more or less fine. Should be back to work next week at some point. Mostly have a restriction on lifting which makes a lot of these chores hard.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing all 4 nw schools able to bite a team would be cool
It’ll happen again.

The 2000 season was incredible with UO/OSU/UW all finishing conference play with one loss.

UO beat UW
UW beat OSU
OSU beat UO (save it Wallace, I know how many INTs Joey threw)

I believe UW beat Drew Brees Purdue team???

OSU SMASHED Notre Dame, Beavers were the best team in the country at the end of the year, hands down. Jonathan Smith lobbing them up to Ocho and Housh with Steven Jackson at RB

Ducks beat Texas in Holiday and finished 10-2. Lost to the other UW in Madison early in year.

Best PAC 10 season I ever witnessed.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appendix went tits up. Was a really shitty day, but yeah I'm more or less fine. Should be back to work next week at some point. Mostly have a restriction on lifting which makes a lot of these chores hard.
Man, not that you’re really old or anything, but that’s a big surprise at our age. Mine was taken out in 3rd grade.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it that your really old or anything, but that’s a big surprise at our age. Mine was taken out in 3rd grade.
Yeah, it was pretty infected and I have no idea why. I'm sure I'm in for a few follow up appointments. I was in pretty bad shape and really out of nowhere. No warning or issues leading up to it. Got out quickly though. They had thought I'd be there for 2-3 days, got out 12 hours after surgery.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next year though @mrwallace2ku UO got your Beavs in Eugene. And correction. It was Simonton. Because I remember it was his last P10 game. I went and told him after the game that he scared the piss out of me on the field, or something of that sorts.

I remember going to the Fiesta bowl. After Oregon smashed Colorado, I changed my flight to connect to Portland in Denver, just to be the cocky smart arse that I was. Smelling like a bartenders floor mat as I walked on the plane, there was a lot of black and gold. Loudly as I could wearing my most obnoxious UO outfit I said “BOY IT SURE IS QUIET IN HERE” then went on to sing the Oregon fight song. I didn’t finish as this sweet old lady flight attendant asked me to quiet down and take my seat and that she “thinks I’ve had enough alcohol” and won’t be served on the flight.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cost me an extra 16 hours and $120. Priorities in the year 2002. Ugh.

Last edited:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was pretty infected and I have no idea why. I'm sure I'm in for a few follow up appointments. I was in pretty bad shape and really out of nowhere. No warning or issues leading up to it. Got out quickly though. They had thought I'd be there for 2-3 days, got out 12 hours after surgery.

Praise God, the Doctors and modern medicine that you’re back home so soon. Incredible.