• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know out of all of the teams in the North, the beavs are always the ones I want to see do well, just not on one Saturday each fall. :thumb: Rise up and knock your neighbor around a little.

i have always known that about you whiz and is much appreciated here.

their was one other beaver fan on here, but i chased him off for lying about the program…called him on his BS.

lonely around here during the holidays.

waiting for this for christmas, a 1 night yule log i tell ya.

Unknown-9.jpeg

btw…

your dawgz have always been my fav PAC12 north club, long since the D James era and sonny sixkiller (what a name for a QB, married don's daughter i believe).

giphy-11.gif

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go beavs. Keep that shit rolling. Fuck the desert rats.

ASU went after me Beavz OC and lindgren said NO…lolz.

Lindgren a serious candidate for OC job - 247 Sports

https://247sports.com › college › arizona-state › Article › ASU-football-Bri...

Dec 5, 2019 - Lindgren a serious candidate for OC job ... The Beavers went 2-10 in their first year under Lindgren and head coach Jonathan Smith in 2018 ...

Relax losers, we’re after a better guy! This is the story to appease your simple minds.

Losers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all that happy Heltons still there but you're right , some people are a little overboard. I don't think USC should be a learn as you go job. But he's here and he should have a decent team next season and he better have learned to get better at some more things or he will be gone. It is nice not to have to worry about your coach embarrassing the school. H'e better get on the recruiting trail that could mess up any plans he has of sticking on. I'd be spending my days at St. John Bosco and Mater dei if I were him

Agree. These idiots don't seem to realize that shit like this doesn't help. If you don't like the coach...fine. Bitch about it to the people at USC that have the power to change it.

But don't undermine recruiting, etc. by going on social media with this stuff.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all that happy Heltons still there but you're right , some people are a little overboard. I don't think USC should be a learn as you go job. But he's here and he should have a decent team next season and he better have learned to get better at some more things or he will be gone. It is nice not to have to worry about your coach embarrassing the school. H'e better get on the recruiting trail that could mess up any plans he has of sticking on. I'd be spending my days at St. John Bosco and Mater dei if I were him

Why do you say it’s not a learn as you go job? Pete Carroll was terrible when he first got the job. You guys need to do what Oregon has done and has bought assistants who can recruit. Cristobal is a terrible HC too but he and his assistants can recruit. That is more your problem. With what happened with your QB this year is how it use to be with every position on the field and it’s not longer that way.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you say it’s not a learn as you go job? Pete Carroll was terrible when he first got the job.

Uh, what?

USC started 2-5 in his first season. But won 4 of their last 5 (lost the bowl game).

In his 2nd season, they went 11-2, Carson Palmer won the Heisman and USC finished ranked #4 in the country.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have always known that about you whiz and is much appreciated here.

their was one other beaver fan on here, but i chased him off for lying about the program…called him on his BS.

lonely around here during the holidays.

waiting for this for christmas, a 1 night yule log i tell ya.

View attachment 226195

btw…

your dawgz have always been my fav PAC12 north club, long since the D James era and sonny sixkiller (what a name for a QB, married don's daughter i believe).

View attachment 226196

Get a room you two.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't nutswing from other P12 north teams.
Bullshit. Tell us you don't root for WSU against the Huskies. Or the beavs for that matter. Just like I'm a fan of anyone that plays the ducks.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you say it’s not a learn as you go job? Pete Carroll was terrible when he first got the job. You guys need to do what Oregon has done and has bought assistants who can recruit. Cristobal is a terrible HC too but he and his assistants can recruit. That is more your problem. With what happened with your QB this year is how it use to be with every position on the field and it’s not longer that way.

Pete Carroll had been a an NFL head coach before USC. Learn as you go means Clay had no experience being a head coach at any level.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kids USC usually get haven't been quick to pull the trigger because both Clay and Harrell could have been gone and with not knowing whos taking over they either went elsewhere or will decide later. I don't think this will be a typical class but now that Clays still there and Harrell seems to have not jumped to Texas I think the class will start to fill up. Clays 2018 class has turned out to be legit with 8 starters as freshmen and with Kyle Ford and Bru MacCoy it will be 10.