• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobe Covington, Saguaro, Cornerback

jacobecovington.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or bust....... out your luggage cuz you're both gone

lol @Swann trying to act like his job isn't riding on this season too.

From what I've read and heard, we could win the National Championship and Swann might still be gone.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the attempts. Bradshaw never came close to a national record. Google says he had a nice college record. This isn’t even taking into account Bradshaw and Lynn Swann are the least deserving HOFers in NFL history. But I’ll give you Showers a touché. Still waiting on a track and field star who was a professional star. Shit let’s list Brock Lesnar while we are at it since he was a HOF amateur wrestler, UFC and WWE champion and nearly made a NFL roster except he got in a fight with some high profiled teammates since we at it amirite?

Just take your loss that baseball > the only claim to fame you guys have that involved slave labor of children. I mean a drunk cross country dude made Oregon relevant to the nation.
Your denial is amazing.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Swann trying to act like his job isn't riding on this season too.

From what I've read and heard, we could win the National Championship and Swann might still be gone.

I know a few alums who aren't very happy with how he's been doing his ob and there have been meetings about how to get him to step aside next season without firing him

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a few alums who aren't very happy with how he's been doing his ob and there have been meetings about how to get him to step aside next season without firing him

Yeah, I think there's a better chance that Helton keeps his job than Swann keeping his.

From what I've heard, most alumsrs and booste actually like Helton as a person, even if they're not exactly thrilled with the state of the football program. Because of that, Helton may be able to gain support if the team looks to be headed in the right direction.

I've heard stories of Swann being pretty standoffish and even a bit rude to alums and boosters.

Add the scandals that have happened, either entirely or partially on his watch and it doesn't look good for him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think there's a better chance that Helton keeps his job than Swann keeping his.

From what I've heard, most alumsrs and booste actually like Helton as a person, even if they're not exactly thrilled with the state of the football program. Because of that, Helton may be able to gain support if the team looks to be headed in the right direction.

I've heard stories of Swann being pretty standoffish and even a bit rude to alums and boosters.

Add the scandals that have happened, either entirely or partially on his watch and it doesn't look good for him.

If TrojansNation can wait 2 more years Urban Meyer will be looking for another coaching job.

:urbs:

As far as replacing Swann. How about this fella?

dT1eETU.gif

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a delusional Cougar would claim that college baseball is a bigger sport than men's basketball.

Who said that? College basketball isn’t track and field and is more popular than college baseball. There isn’t disputing that.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ belittling Bradshaw...who had a better NFL career than anyone who's come out of Pullman.

He did, the football gods loved him since the only two plays that got him in the HOF were two shitty throws that one hit the ground and the other one was an offensive pass interference. He was Trent Dilfer with no salary cap.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that? College basketball isn’t track and field and is more popular than college baseball. There isn’t disputing that.

Oregon has a NCAAM basketball championship. Titles that matter: Oregon - 1, Wazzu - 0

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, the football gods loved him since the only two plays that got him in the HOF were two shitty throws that one hit the ground and the other one was an offensive pass interference. He was Trent Dilfer with no salary cap.

Terry Bradshaw > > > any QB to come out of Wazzu.