• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm you don’t win legitimate titles when you don’t play a team sport. Individual competitions are cool and great on the resume. Did Michael Phelps win all those medals or did the USA?

Instead of being vague, please list any sports whose titles "count" in your eyes. This way I can ensure my dollars donated to the Athletic Department are put to the right sports.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm I’m still waiting on a track star who was good at football? You listed off dudes who were good at track, not starred.

Terry Bradshaw set a national record in Javelin.
Ron Brown was a pro bowler and a gold medalist.
Michael Carter 3x superbowl champ 3x pro bowler and silver medalist
Marquise Goodwin Olympic long jumper 4x All American in track and currently in NFL

for the record this is just football players didnt even look at nba or baseball

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquise Goodwin Olympic long jumper 4x All American in track and currently in NFL

How bout Bob Hayes & Mel Renfro?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly @wazzu31 realized he lost this war, and went home with his tail between his legs (and an empty bottle in his hand no doubt)

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly @wazzu31 realized he lost this war, and went home with his tail between his legs (and an empty bottle in his hand no doubt)

Yawn, it’s called a life with a job, not sitting on the hoop waiting for Pond Dwellers.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of being vague, please list any sports whose titles "count" in your eyes. This way I can ensure my dollars donated to the Athletic Department are put to the right sports.

I’m not the one who started this. You Golden Showers said baseball doesn’t count to @mrwallace2ku and I said truth. Baseball is a legit sport, track and field is for those who can’t play real sports.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love the attempts. Bradshaw never came close to a national record. Google says he had a nice college record. This isn’t even taking into account Bradshaw and Lynn Swann are the least deserving HOFers in NFL history. But I’ll give you Showers a touché. Still waiting on a track and field star who was a professional star. Shit let’s list Brock Lesnar while we are at it since he was a HOF amateur wrestler, UFC and WWE champion and nearly made a NFL roster except he got in a fight with some high profiled teammates since we at it amirite?

Just take your loss that baseball > the only claim to fame you guys have that involved slave labor of children. I mean a drunk cross country dude made Oregon relevant to the nation.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the attempts. Bradshaw never came close to a national record. Google says he had a nice college record. This isn’t even taking into account Bradshaw and Lynn Swann are the least deserving HOFers in NFL history. But I’ll give you Showers a touché. Still waiting on a track and field star who was a professional star. Shit let’s list Brock Lesnar while we are at it since he was a HOF amateur wrestler, UFC and WWE champion and nearly made a NFL roster except he got in a fight with some high profiled teammates since we at it amirite?

Just take your loss that baseball > the only claim to fame you guys have that involved slave labor of children. I mean a drunk cross country dude made Oregon relevant to the nation.

Only a delusional Cougar would claim that college baseball is a bigger sport than men's basketball.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ belittling Bradshaw...who had a better NFL career than anyone who's come out of Pullman.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are Oregon WR Mycah Pittman came down hard on his shoulder during the Ducks fan scrimage today and had to be carted off the field. He was expected to get serious playing time for the Ducks this year as he was looking impressive in fall camp and SR WR Brenden Schooler is out with a foot injury.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are Oregon WR Mycah Pittman came down hard on his shoulder during the Ducks fan scrimage today and had to be carted off the field. He was expected to get serious playing time for the Ducks this year as he was looking impressive in fall camp and SR WR Brenden Schooler is out with a foot injury.
Oregon freshman wide receiver Mycah Pittman suffers shoulder injury during second scrimmage

Oregon freshman receiver JR Waters has foot surgery, out 4-6 weeks

Oregon Ducks starting flanker Brenden Schooler suffers foot injury, out 6-8 weeks

5Vm0BO0.gif