• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's some pissed off USC fans on FB when that tweet was posted today.
As pointed out in the comments, UW has a bye which would pretty much negate the advantage there. Looking like that may be the PAC game of the year. I know you guys are replacing a lot, but for some reason Peterson seems to have Whitt's number...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As pointed out in the comments, UW has a bye which would pretty much negate the advantage there. Looking like that may be the PAC game of the year. I know you guys are replacing a lot, but for some reason Peterson seems to have Whitt's number...
The only way UW beats Utah this year is if they find an offense. If not then it's going to be a super long season for Washington.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way UW beats Utah this year is if they find an offense. If not then it's going to be a super long season for Washington.
If what you say is true, then it may be the Ducks in the CCG from the north. We tend to match up better against them. I never underestimate Peterson though...

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If what you say is true, then it may be the Ducks in the CCG from the north. We tend to match up better against them. I never underestimate Peterson though...

As long as you remember to carry the ball OVER the goal line.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Utah vs Oregon in the PACCG and a toss up for 2nd in the PAC North between UW, WSU and Stanford. I think USC finishes 2nd in the South and anyone's guess who finishes in 3rd behind the Trojans.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closest things to QB depth in the transfer portal era

Utah
Starter: Tyler Huntley
Backups of note: Jason Shelley, Drew Lisk

Tyler Huntley and Jason Shelley both had bright moments as the starter for the Pac-12 South champions. Huntley played in nine games before a broken collarbone ended his season, leaving Shelley to get the Utes to the finish line. Huntley is back healthy and fully entrenched as QB1, so that leaves Shelley battling with junior Drew Lisk and Texas transfer Cameron Rising for backup snaps. The crowded quarterback room hasn’t been an issue so far and no one is heading to the transfer portal just yet. Things are looking up in Salt Lake City for another run at a division crown.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closest things to QB depth in the transfer portal era

Utah
Starter: Tyler Huntley
Backups of note: Jason Shelley, Drew Lisk

Tyler Huntley and Jason Shelley both had bright moments as the starter for the Pac-12 South champions. Huntley played in nine games before a broken collarbone ended his season, leaving Shelley to get the Utes to the finish line. Huntley is back healthy and fully entrenched as QB1, so that leaves Shelley battling with junior Drew Lisk and Texas transfer Cameron Rising for backup snaps. The crowded quarterback room hasn’t been an issue so far and no one is heading to the transfer portal just yet. Things are looking up in Salt Lake City for another run at a division crown.
Lisk is a (former?) preferred walk on. Preference is to give Rising (former 4*) a RS year with the idea that he is the QB of the future, replacing 4* Tuttle who is transferring to who knows where. Safe to say we're OK at QB for the next few years. Line is reloaded. RBs reloaded. Other skill positions questionable after this year. With yet another OC. albeit one of the best in the business who knows?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lisk is a (former?) preferred walk on. Preference is to give Rising (former 4*) a RS year with the idea that he is the QB of the future, replacing 4* Tuttle who is transferring to who knows where. Safe to say we're OK at QB for the next few years. Line is reloaded. RBs reloaded. Other skill positions questionable after this year. With yet another OC. albeit one of the best in the business who knows?
I watched what little film Utah released for this year's spring camp and their offense was looking like a machine. If you have time check out youtube for their spring game. The offense was looking sharp.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3