• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the two teams most media outlets have going to the conference championship and rightfully so. Oregon has a fvckload of starters returning including Herbert, and if Utah stays healthy they could possibly go undefeated. I'll be happy if Washington makes either the Holiday Bowl or Alamo Bowl ... if they do make a NY6 bowl that would be my Christmas present right there.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can call it parity but the truth is the PAC has a lot of teams who are stuck closer to the middle right now with no really great teams. That could change with the season but as of right now its mediocre not parity. The conference is better with at least two really good teams I'm hoping Oregon and the Huskys can take care of business and USC can get back to at least 9 wins and at least show some improvement and not look like a clown show. I've never really cared how the conference was viewed but it is tough defending it right now.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can call it parity but the truth is the PAC has a lot of teams who are stuck closer to the middle right now with no really great teams. That could change with the season but as of right now its mediocre not parity. The conference is better with at least two really good teams I'm hoping Oregon and the Huskys can take care of business and USC can get back to at least 9 wins and at least show some improvement and not look like a clown show. I've never really cared how the conference was viewed but it is tough defending it right now.

I agree. I don’t think the conference is necessarily bad but they didn’t have an elite team last year and they probably won’t have one this year

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oregonuwuni.jpg

giphy.gif
:lebowski2: