• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

D81SUOtU8AAE0KC.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giant 'V' shaped stadium for Vag?
The best football tradition for each Top 25 team

15. Washington
Clearly when you can take a boat out and, uh, sailgate before every home game, you've got one of the best traditions around. For each Washington home game, tons of fans gather in Lake Washington's Union Bay for a massive, aquatic party just a stone's throw from Husky Stadium. -- Aschoff

20. Nebraska
There are some goose-bump-inducing sights in college football, and Nebraska's Tunnel Walk is near the top of that list. The players, led by coach Scott Frost, walk from the Memorial Stadium locker room through a tunnel of screaming, cheering fans out to the field. The pregame tradition had the Alan Parsons Project song "Sirius" as its soundtrack in the past but featured a mix of different songs in 2018. The songs were coupled with a different theme for each week and typically still played a few seconds of "Sirius" before jumping into the weekly theme that included power, speed, grit and featured songs by DMX, AC/DC and DJ Kool, among others. -- VanHaaren

giphy.gif

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

15. Washington
Clearly when you can take a boat out and, uh, sailgate before every home game, you've got one of the best traditions around. For each Washington home game, tons of fans gather in Lake Washington's Union Bay for a massive, aquatic party just a stone's throw from Husky Stadium. -- Aschoff

20. Nebraska
There are some goose-bump-inducing sights in college football, and Nebraska's Tunnel Walk is near the top of that list. The players, led by coach Scott Frost, walk from the Memorial Stadium locker room through a tunnel of screaming, cheering fans out to the field. The pregame tradition had the Alan Parsons Project song "Sirius" as its soundtrack in the past but featured a mix of different songs in 2018. The songs were coupled with a different theme for each week and typically still played a few seconds of "Sirius" before jumping into the weekly theme that included power, speed, grit and featured songs by DMX, AC/DC and DJ Kool, among others. -- VanHaaren

giphy.gif

All I see is Nebraska is in the top 20

Fucking A

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

15. Washington

I feel like the whole Sailgate thing is a bit over rated. they always show pictures of like Sept games and yeah thats nice but mid Oct on its a crap shoot if being out there on the lake is nice or not.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the whole Sailgate thing is a bit over rated. they always show pictures of like Sept games and yeah thats nice but mid Oct on its a crap shoot if being out there on the lake is nice or not.
Rough water ...

huskystadium5.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I think of boats and parties and chicks I think of this.
PypBuEd.gif

But the reality is the people on the boats are older alums with money and your watching aunt jenny take jello shots and with the average temp at Husky games ( I looked it up) around 48-49 degrees at game time.So you know you're not seeing chicks in bikinis doing belly button shots. What fun is parting on a boat if everyones gotta wear heavy jackets for all but maybe the spring game and maybe the first game.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

15. Washington
Clearly when you can take a boat out and, uh, sailgate before every home game, you've got one of the best traditions around. For each Washington home game, tons of fans gather in Lake Washington's Union Bay for a massive, aquatic gay orgy just a stone's throw from Husky Stadium. -- Aschoff

First... FIFY.

Second... how is this a tradition? People make use of the water during a game... OOoooooOOoOOOoo. It's a tradition for Washington to have their fans NOT attend? You do you, I guess.

giphy.gif

This doesn't involve the team or anything really. It is just a way for people to talk about boats.

giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's official now. Bru McCoy and Chris Steele are back at USC. Not sure If Bru will get to play this season. The NCAA has given the OK for kids with flimsy cases but I doubt he gets the approval to play. WR is loaded so he's not really needed there but he could have given the LB corp a boost in depth. Steele will help the DBs. Very thin and the young ones might have to contribute a lot which is not good in the PAC 12.

USC Football: Bru McCoy and Chris Steele are LA bound. What does it all mean?