• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won the late late late late signing period. Someone put the transfer portal in reverse for SC. LOL

We needed it. lol

Going to be an interesting season.

I've backed Helton, probably more than he deserves. The talent level should be good with this uber late push since some of it was guys expected to play this year.

Now the question will be how well the new coaching staff performs. I like pretty much all of the decisions that Helton made. But they have to perform on the field.

I think it'll take a minimum of 8 wins for Helton to keep his job.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed it. lol

Going to be an interesting season.

I've backed Helton, probably more than he deserves. The talent level should be good with this uber late push since some of it was guys expected to play this year.

Now the question will be how well the new coaching staff performs. I like pretty much all of the decisions that Helton made. But they have to perform on the field.

I think it'll take a minimum of 8 wins for Helton to keep his job.
8-4? :noidea:
That's really enough to keep a job now at USC?
Not including the interim tag, it will have been the end of his 4th full season as HC. You do give a bit of a pass for coaches getting through to their players up to the senior ranks, but I wouldn't be content as a USC fan with just 8 wins after a 4th season.

Had 10 and 11 wins with Sark's kids and a quality win against a good Penn State team in the Rose, then going worse and worse with a simply horrible offense despite their talent and missed a bowl game for the first time in a long time (outside of sanctions of course) and 8 is enough after that shit show to salvage it?

I mean that works for me. I hope Helton and Leach are at their schools for a good long time. 2 less teams to worry about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-4? :noidea:
That's really enough to keep a job now at USC?
Not including the interim tag, it will have been the end of his 4th full season as HC. You do give a bit of a pass for coaches getting through to their players up to the senior ranks, but I wouldn't be content as a USC fan with just 8 wins after a 4th season.

They are projected to be favored in 8 of their games and with a couple of exceptions, it's an all new coaching staff. May take a little time for everyone to get on the same page.

Also, I said a minimum of 8 wins. I don't know what the administration has in mind.

For me, it would depend on the quality of the 8 wins and the quality of the losses. If they are barely squeaking by in the wins and get their asses kicked in the losses, then 8 wins wouldn't be good enough.

But, if the 8 wins are solid and they are competitive in the losses, then I wouldn't have a problem with him coming back. How they perform in the bowl game would be factored in as well.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they high? What's next, best mascot? SMH Are they only polling WSU students?

Look here "FanIndex", I have nothing against WSU football or fans, but...

tenor.gif

Geez... you would've guessed?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody is sleeping on Eno "endzone Eno" pound for pound one of the top RB in D1

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody is sleeping on Eno "endzone Eno" pound for pound one of the top RB in D1
said no one ever.
most list i have seen have him top 5 in and among Etienene, Taylor, Dillon and Swift
mix in guys like Vaugn, Brooks and Corbin who had higher YPC
lots of good backs

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point can we just say Washington State has the most bored students who have nothing better to do than to fuck up polls.
They should hire themselves out for baseball all star voting.
It's hilarious seeing all these coug flags now hanging on front of houses and people walking around with coug swag all the time now around Seattle.
Massive bandwagon fanbase.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious seeing all these coug flags now hanging on front of houses and people walking around with coug swag all the time now around Seattle.
Massive bandwagon fanbase.

What are you talking about? Cougs flags have always flown in the Seattle Metro area.