• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's around 3,000 members in that group, 2/3 that aren't active and a 1/3 of that group is USC posters with a hardon for anyone that's not USC. The UW posters in that group are about as useful as tits on a nun but you can always count on the Oregon posters to go after the USC posters once the shit starts.

LOL. I'm really only used to USC vrs Notre Dame hate. It can get pretty bad. I once went to the Notre Dame game in south bend and was on a bus from the train station with a large group of really old USC alums. I'm talking grey hairs with walkers and canes and the group of Notre Dame fans started yelling "fuck you SC". lol. I'm like really. I couldn't ever bring myself to yell at some old people because of the school they went to. Anyway, I just looked at the comments about Chris Steele possibly going to USC from Oregon fans and they aren't very happy.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I'm really only used to USC vrs Notre Dame hate. It can get pretty bad. I once went to the Notre Dame game in south bend and was on a bus from the train station with a large group of really old USC alums. I'm talking grey hairs with walkers and canes and the group of Notre Dame fans started yelling "fuck you SC". lol. I'm like really. I couldn't ever bring myself to yell at some old people because of the school they went to. Anyway, I just looked at the comments about Chris Steele possibly going to USC from Oregon fans and they aren't very happy.
meh. i look at it as cant really lose what you never actually had.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh. i look at it as cant really lose what you never actually had.

That's the right attitude to have. I think it's funny when fans turn on kids when they decide to go in a different direction. You liked it when he was going to be part of your team but now that he's decided to leave he's no good.lol. The Florida fans were really mad.They said things like he doesn't know what commitment meant.The same fans who were happy when he chose Florida and he didn't go to USC after he was committed there for a while.
I think for USC it's been a good couple of days. We lost two kinds of players when the train got off the tracks or dumpster fire (which ever you like). The players who weren't playing much and decided they would rather go to a school with less talent in front of them than be backups at USC where shit was going down hill. Can't blame them for that. Velus Jones was in that group. He's got talent and speed to play some this season. And the other group was players who were long time commits who last minute decided to go elsewhere. Bru and Steele were the players who did that and now have found their way back into the program. That gives the recruiting class two 5* Wrs (Bru- Kyle Ford) and a 4* DB that was rated the 5th best DB in the country and with Velus thats three players USC didn't expect to have. I don't know where that ranks but it should move up the class some in the rankings.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 of WSU titles is unofficial boxing which isnt an NCAA sport now. does it still count?

Of course it does, so should our decade long run of beer pong national championships.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DrinkShirt.jpg

Of course it does, so should our decade long run of beer pong national championships.

Sorry you can't actually win if your team is always passed out drunk .lol
DrinkShirt.jpg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DrinkShirt.jpg

Sorry you can't actually win if your team is always passed out drunk .lol
DrinkShirt.jpg

Uh, yes you can. If you pass out drunk and don’t remember losing it doesn’t count. That’s why the Apple Cup always ends in a no contest.