• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Wisconsin fans will not like that comment. UC Irvine is far from a CC. Probably wojld have won the PAC regular season

I was rooting for UCI. My Dad was an alum. I was hoping Wiscy would beat your Ducks because I knew Oregon was a bad match up for the Anteaters.

UCI plays a slower, more deliberate style. Except for a couple of times where UCI made a run (especially at the beginning of the 2nd half) Oregon was able to get them to play at a pace they weren't comfortable with.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was rooting for UCI. My Dad was an alum. I was hoping Wiscy would beat your Ducks because I knew Oregon was a bad match up for the Anteaters.

UCI plays a slower, more deliberate style. Except for a couple of times where UCI made a run (especially at the beginning of the 2nd half) Oregon was able to get them to play at a pace they weren't comfortable with.

I disagree a little bit. Playing a slow pace vs. Oregon can be brutal because with the 3/4 press you often aren't getting the ball across until there is 22 seconds on the shot clock. If you are a fast-paced offense this doesn't bother you too much. If your offense is used to going through multiple sets before taking a shot, you find your options limited.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, but this clown has zero cred on anything. Didn't he just post bail to get out of jail? Every time one of these jackasses gets arrested they try to flip everyone and seldom succeed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, but this clown has zero cred on anything. Didn't he just post bail to get out of jail? Every time one of these jackasses gets arrested they try to flip everyone and seldom succeed.

He was arrested in New York for trying to extort money from Nike.

While that was happening, charges were being brought against him in California for stealing $1.6 million that was supposed to go to a client.

Apparently, he set it up so the money went through him, he kept telling his client that the money hadn't been paid yet. When the client said "Look, I need that money so I can pay my bills, etc." Avenatti offered to "loan" him $100,000 and he'd just take it out of the settlement when it was paid.

Nike may very well be guilty of what he says they are, but he's not exactly the one to believe. lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shock that Nike or any other shoe company plays fast and loose with the rules. They know they gotta pay the parents and AAU coaches for access to the kids.
I used to play basketball at the Glendale Y every day after work way back in the day and there were two former college BB players that worked out there and played once in a while. They both said everyone gets paid and they said everyone. How much depends on how good you are .

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Don't trust Avenatti as a credible source.
2. if it comes out true I would expect some amount of recruiting sanctions going forward
3. forfeit of games he played in which is like 10 a the very start of the season. I dont even remember if he made it to conference play.
4. no impact on conference play or conference tourney or current sweet 16 so meh

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC = Satan Worshippers

35_design_yellow.jpg