• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t being snarky so relax kid. What does the NFL believe anyway? If he’s highly sought after why would he return to college?

I'm plenty relaxed. I'm fine with you believing whatever you want to believe. I've seen him range anywhere from 7 to 20 in the mock drafts. I think he should have gone pro but it's not my decision to make. Andrew Luck made a similar decision a few years ago.

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont forget to minus the ones leaving. makes him what 1 or 2 returning.
That’s certainly true. I never meant to knock the kid but listening to guys like Cowherd in September and Herbert was a first pick lock. Maybe he can be that the next year.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some kids value education
we know they dont go to ohio st to play school tho

You can wrap up that education at any time. A guaranteed few million only comes with a few professions.

I'm glad he's that confident but it's a big risk.

And you can't hold Cardale against us he is a special kind of dumb. Like Legarette Blount.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crushing news for the Huskies concerning the UO QB thang…there goes the PAC12 norte next year.
Are you high? It isn't news he's coming back and it changes nothing. They haven't won the north in 3 years with him yet. UW has the schedule setup in their favor again big time. And no matter who they put in at QB it will be an upgrade not to mention they will still have the best defense in the conference.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crushing news for the Huskies concerning the UO QB thang…there goes the PAC12 norte next year.
455185218-e1410464860423.jpg

image_handler.aspx

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking more of like some character from Kingpin or Supertroopers. But I am bias against your guy. He scared the shit out of me when I was a kid when he played the clown from It

My ex-wife is scared of clowns. When my kids were younger, they used to like to mess with her by imitating his voice and saying "We all float down here, Mommy".

They did it without any prompting from me either. So proud of them. lol

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high? It isn't news he's coming back and it changes nothing. They haven't won the north in 3 years with him yet. UW has the schedule setup in their favor again big time. And no matter who they put in at QB it will be an upgrade not to mention they will still have the best defense in the conference.

Just wait til we get some more depth. Helf Burried is with bad recruiting and our lack of depth showed in the 2nd half of the year. However, when healthy, we are every bit as good as anyone in the pac. Exciting considering how many misses happened on the recruiting trail under Helf

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait til we get some more depth. Helf Burried is with bad recruiting and our lack of depth showed in the 2nd half of the year. However, when healthy, we are every bit as good as anyone in the pac. Exciting considering how many misses happened on the recruiting trail under Helf
Was simply pointing out the schedule isn't your friend this year. You do have a solid class coming in, but not sure how much they change things as true freshmen. UW's schedule is way easier which is just part of the problem with how college schedules work.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford also has a fairly favorable schedule next year. They get the ducks and huskies at home and play USC on the road, but in the second week.

I'd like both Stanford and UW in the North as it stands right now. I'd take Oregon over WSU though with the cougs reloading at QB AND having a rough set of road games. Cougs have Utah, ASU, Oregon, Cal, and UW on the road. Yikes. Cal's road list is nearly as bad.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ex-wife is scared of clowns. When my kids were younger, they used to like to mess with her by imitating his voice and saying "We all float down here, Mommy".

They did it without any prompting from me either. So proud of them. lol

Well I can’t blame your ex for that, that shit freaked me out. I wasn’t scared of clowns just fudged up creepy voices.

Maybe if they win Gardner will do post game as Pennywise. I don’t know, but his legend grows all the time and sucks so much ass he was only in Pullman for a year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can’t blame your ex for that, that shit freaked me out. I wasn’t scared of clowns just fudged up creepy voices.

Yeah, she was legitimately scared of clowns. When my daughter was about 4, we went to a friends kids birthday party and they had hired a clown. She spends most of the party giving that clown a wide berth.

So, our ever helpful daughter, goes over and tells the clown that her Mommy is scared of clowns and asks him to come talk to her.

The clown proceeds to go over to her to explain why she shouldn't be afraid of clowns.

Never laughed so hard in my life.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, she was legitimately scared of clowns. When my daughter was about 4, we went to a friends kids birthday party and they had hired a clown. She spends most of the party giving that clown a wide berth.

So, our ever helpful daughter, goes over and tells the clown that her Mommy is scared of clowns and asks him to come talk to her.

The clown proceeds to go over to her to explain why she shouldn't be afraid of clowns.

Never laughed so hard in my life.
clowns never bothered me but marionettes and ventriloquist dummies, those freak me out. and life like dolls. like the baby dolls where they use real hair. and the creepy eyes.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was simply pointing out the schedule isn't your friend this year. You do have a solid class coming in, but not sure how much they change things as true freshmen. UW's schedule is way easier which is just part of the problem with how college schedules work.

Don’t forget about last years class. They all weren’t ready to play as true freshmen but they will start getting time next year

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget about last years class. They all weren’t ready to play as true freshmen but they will start getting time next year
Same for UW. Well, and everyone else.

Both schools will be bringing out some kids with high expectations.

UW has several on defense and a couple of WR's everyone can't wait to see.

Still, this time of year I pretty much only look at schedule and road conference games when comparing teams. A lot will change by mid fall camp. Ducks have a lot of challenges in that schedule. Herbert or not.