• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ya I don’t want to do it, but if some huskie fan wants to post the rankings of Offense and Defense for Utah and Washington that would be great. Overall is fine or just the PAC 12 rankings also works thanks
6C511A41-A7AD-4A15-9145-20949D2A728F.jpeg

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Utes!

We helped send you to the PAC Championship last Saturday, return the favor by beating the Huskies!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I have a question. How do I start a game thread. I know there won’t be a lot of activity on it because their are no BYU fans on the hoop. But I would like to know how thanks

Sincerely your PAC 12 South champs.
Click on 'Post new thread' and after you do that you will see a drop down menu on the left side of where you write the name of the thread title next to where it says 'No Prefix'.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:
From one of your own sites...
Oregon Bowl projections ahead of the Civil War
MOST COMMON BOWLS
Redbox Bowl 6

Sun Bowl 2

Las Vegas Bowl 2

Holiday Bowl

So out of 11 predictions ONE has the ducks going to the Holiday, but that's enough for you to list that ordgon is projected there.

:laugh:

Most are projecting (again according to one of the ducks own web sites) they are likely headed to the old rebranded kraft fight hunger bowl, now the redbox bowl.

I think many of those redbox predictions happened before the ducks lost to a Utah team that had just the prior week lost both their starting QB and top RB and they simply carried it over. If we are talking who deserves it more and not factoring in invites based off likely travel or other factors you have to move Stanford ahead of the ducks.

I'd put them in the Sun Bowl. There is literally no way they end up in the Holiday with UW, WSU, and Utah ahead of them no matter what happens next week.
My websites? As far as i know i dont have any.
Oh no i made a typo on my phone. Better use it from now until forever.
So i saw a couple people discussing best case scenarios and said it in here. Hope you didnt spend too much of your time just to refute it

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My websites? As far as i know i dont have any.
Oh no i made a typo on my phone. Better use it from now until forever.
So i saw a couple people discussing best case scenarios and said it in here. Hope you didnt spend too much of your time just to refute it
lol, can't take some ribbing. Well that's not new.

Spend time? I mean a 10 second googlz and a min or so to type out a message? Yeah I wasted the whole damned day. :heh:

Honestly your fans should want redbox or one of those. At least try to end on a higher note.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Utes!

We helped send you to the PAC Championship last Saturday, return the favor by beating the Huskies!
You mean when you lost to them, or beat Az state?

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp after going through all stats. This PAC 12 championship definitely have the two best teams playing. These teams are separated by very little. I know this game will be pretty damn competitive. Go Utes!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click on 'Post new thread' and after you do that you will see a drop down menu on the left side of where you write the name of the thread title next to where it says 'No Prefix'.
Good start, but make sure you are in the "College Football Forum - Message Boards" first.

And when you see the drop down menu, select the blue tab labeled 'Game Thread' .... THEN, type in the game match-up details.

In the OP body, include the game's finer game details such as Date, Time & TV info, and you could also include a YouTube link...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the faith @mrwallace2ku . Smith will get some decent kids in and install a culture that will work there. Couple of years and you should be in similar shape to where Cal is now.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team from the South has gone to the CCG now.

Still only 3 from the North and it's been dominated by Stanford.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Petros on Softy, who for all his shortcomings as a commentator seems like a guy who would have a pretty good idea what’s going on within the USC program, he doesn’t even seem sure they’ll fire Helton unless a big time donor steps up to pay him off.

Yeah, I'll be a bit surprised if Helton gets fired. There's too much other stuff going on and they have an interim President right now.

The floor for a Helton buyout would be $15 million. That's not the issue though. There are no doubt some mega rich donors who would write that check.

The problem, imo, would be trying to conduct a coaching search while also trying conduct a search for a President as well.

I wouldn't have an issue with keeping Helton as long as there was an overhaul of assistant coaches...especially offensive assistants.

Firing the o-line coach was a step in the right direction. He needs to hire a top notch o-line coach and a veteran, respected OC to either take over for Tee Martin or at least act as an adviser.

I think they need a new quarterbacks coach as well. Daniels has shown that he has some real talent, but I haven't been impressed with his development. That falls on the qb coach, imo.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to replicate the PC era with Del Rio isnt gonna happen. The PAC has changed dramatically since PC was their coach. The conf has expanded and ultra competitive these days. The broadcast deal has shoved soo much money into each schools coffers, there is no longer this massive gap between the schools when it comes to facilities and budgets.

Facilities weren't what made the PC era successful. It was the talent both on the team and in the coaching staff.

Carroll did a great job of hiring really good assistants and letting them do their jobs. If an assistant wasn't getting the job done...he was let go.

Helton needs to take that same approach. He's been too loyal to assistants who haven't been getting the job done.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford going in dry on Chip now...would Stanford be so petty as to repay that dastardly coach for running up scores on them? Fuck, I hope so.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think so, but maybe.

Either way why would he bail on a team he’s got to where they’ll be playing for conference championships and on the verge of playoff births any given year for USC, who he turned down no more than weeks before taking the Washington job in the first place? On top of that, with the state of USC’s admin right now, it’s not quite the desirable job it typically is for top coaches.

Yes and no. I'm still unclear if he turned USC down or what the heck actually happened. Pat Haden was the AD at the time and said they mutually decided that USC wasn't the right fit for Petersen and vice versa.

I'm pretty sure OD is right that Petersen turned down Washington once before. Petersen turned down pretty much everyone at one time or another when he was at Boise. lol

The admin issues don't have anything to do with the football program, so that shouldn't really have any bearing on it. It's more a matter of...do they want to be conducting a coaching search and President search at the same time?