• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooks is a lucky bastard... and damn you Cal. No one can count on you for anything...

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooks is a lucky bastard... and damn you Cal. No one can count on you for anything...
Call it luck if you want, but he makes a damn good number of clutch shots in high stress situations.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so tried of seeing this team walking up the court. Does Miller even know what a fast break is? Quit over coaching. The fact that our players literally have to turn around to look at your instructions like 10 times a game is a sign you overcoach. Fuck man

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the guy who should have taken that three.
He's the only senior on senior night and the moment got to him i guess. Trier, Markannen, and PJC all have much better shots than him. Trier was the best player on the court tonight.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the only senior on senior night and the moment got to him i guess. Trier, Markannen, and PJC all have much better shots than him. Trier was the best player on the court tonight.

Agreed. Trier should have had that last possession's shot. That Senior Night shit is overplayed.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you airmail a shot by 2 feet in that situation? God damnit Kadeem.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game last night, and congrats to UCLA. I wish the refs would have let both teams play a little more; it seems like they wanted some attention or something. Whole bunch of bullshit calls on AZ to start, and then a whole bunch of bullshit makeup calls on UCLA to close the half.

Other than that, man, that was good basketball. AZ did everything I thought they should have to win, but the 2nd chance points (20-4) cost us. Great job to UCLA for exploiting something that is usually a strength of ours. I think we have the ability to learn a lot from this game. UCLA's long and lanky zone prevented us from getting our bigs going, but I'll give a pass to Dusan for not being fully healed from twisting his ankle. I think that would have taken some of the pressure off of Lauri and Chance, too. Could have made some more 3pts, but I'm not going to beat them up over it. Kadeem probably wasn't healed fully from his bone going through his skin on his shooting hand, and probably shouldn't have taken the last shot anyway, but I'll give him a pass too. We shot over 50% and held them to 45% which is great for us on both ends.

If we can realize what last night gave us (in terms of lessons) this could be a turning point. UCLA is a very solid team and the difference was a stat we usually control. If we finish out well against ASU and our first opponent in the P12 tourney, I think the rematch with UCLA will be even better.

I don't think we're playing FF basketball right now, but we are really close. Oh, and PJC needs to start from here on out. PJC, Allen, Trier, Lauri, Dusan. With Rawle and Kobi coming off the bench, there should be no drop off.

4 losses, all against the top 15 RPI, and only 1 at home, and 2 losses missing key players. We showed up for every game this year except @Oregon and haven't had any losses to anyone outside the top 15. I love the consistency, and I think we can definitely tighten it up a bit for March.

Looking to focus on ASU and take home a share of the title; a great accomplishment with the top of the Pac being so strong.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for ASU despite horrible shooting by the Trojans.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks squeak out another road win. Lucky to get out of the bay area unscathed.

Pulling for your Bruins. Tonight, for selfish reasons, of course.
I just finished watching the game on youtube in a 40 min version. Wow, some of the 3 point bombs were amazing. And Trier, holy smokes!!, the man can finish!! For the third time this season the Bruins avenged a conference loss. March madness here we come. The last time the Bruins went undefeated in Feb... weill you guys know what happened :)

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody have a prediction for Saturdays game ASU vs UOFA in Tempe?
I will be there.
Go Devils! Finish a mediocre year off with a bang.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, been an interesting season for my Trojans so far. We're sitting right about where I thought we'd be when the season started.

I think we need to beat Washington today to be in the tourney, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if we hadn't choked away the last 30 seconds vs. ASU. If we can win a game or 2 in the PAC tourney, we'll definitely get in the NCAA.

Long Duk Dong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, been an interesting season for my Trojans so far. We're sitting right about where I thought we'd be when the season started.

I think we need to beat Washington today to be in the tourney, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if we hadn't choked away the last 30 seconds vs. ASU. If we can win a game or 2 in the PAC tourney, we'll definitely get in the NCAA.
Beat the Huskies today and one win in the tournament and you won't have to worry.