• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC played their worst game of the year, IMO. Amazing how teams go on the road and suddenly forget how to play basketball.

Arizona on Sunday Night. It's a big game. But I'm not very confident in getting a win on the road right now.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC played their worst game of the year, IMO. Amazing how teams go on the road and suddenly forget how to play basketball.

Arizona on Sunday Night. It's a big game. But I'm not very confident in getting a win on the road right now.
That's always an excuse when teams come to Tempe. I am sick of it. So when ASU goes to LA and lose that will be my excuse.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's always an excuse when teams come to Tempe. I am sick of it. So when ASU goes to LA and lose that will be my excuse.

I mean it's just is what it is. Most teams for whatever reason are much better at home. (USC is 14-0 at home; 3-4 in true road games)

ASU earned the win tonight. They're better than their record indicates. USC still played like shit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it's just is what it is. Most teams for whatever reason are much better at home. (USC is 14-0 at home; 3-4 in true road games)

ASU earned the win tonight. They're better than their record indicates. USC still played like shit.

Yeah, I thought ASU played great defense and never let USC get into any kind of flow on offense. ASU made it a half court, walk the ball up, kind of game and USC struggles in that kind of game. Congrats to the Sun Devils.

USC better come in focused and ready tomorrow or they're gonna get swept in Arizona.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh, January 7th 2016: USC 75 ASU 65

You're a little over a month late, but you can go ahead and use the excuse now if you want. :heh:

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I thought ASU played great defense and never let USC get into any kind of flow on offense. ASU made it a half court, walk the ball up, kind of game and USC struggles in that kind of game. Congrats to the Sun Devils.

USC better come in focused and ready tomorrow or they're gonna get swept in Arizona.

The last 3 road losses seems like we've come out a little bit flat, which I guess happens to a lot of teams on the road. But we gotta start quick tomorrow night or we'll get swallowed up in McKale Center. The crowd should be live so energy shouldn't be an issue.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Oregon gets swept on the road trip. These are things that happen on the road.

And suddenly this Arizona/USC game tomorrow gains even more importance.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you rainbow me @Vitamike :yell:
Glad you got to go home happy Sting, it's always the best way to leave a home game!

That said, I know you were sitting there worried for more than what was comfortable.

Good thing for YOUSofA them refs laid 14 fouls on our bigs last night or it might have been different drive home!

:lol:

Nice split!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you got to go home happy Sting, it's always the best way to leave a home game!

That said, I know you were sitting there worried for more than what was comfortable.

Good thing for YOUSofA them refs laid 14 fouls on our bigs last night or it might have been different drive home!

:lol:

Nice split!

Would've been a shitty drive back to Scottsdale if we lost. That was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. Both ways. A lot of make up calls in the second half for us, shitty calls both ways and a bunch of no-calls that were clear hacks.

P12 refs never fail to... well, fail.

That Hamilton kid killed us btw.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Az can beat USC, that would be 4 losses by teams above AZ going into the weekend. The road is a cruel place gents!

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah winning on the road in conference play is just tough for every team. Washington crushed Colorado at home. Today we beat them (barely) with our best player out with injury. Any split on the road should be considered an accomplishment.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's game is big for sure. UO is doing their part and I believe they have one more loss in them. I'm not as confident that UA can win out. As of now that's what it will take for UA to be regular season con champ. So much more can still happen but I want the easy way out.

I haven't had this much fun watching PAC BB for some time it seems. :suds:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q: Is this Kaleb Tarczewski's 8th or 9th season with Arizona? Kid's been around forever.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q: Is this Kaleb Tarczewski's 8th or 9th season with Arizona? Kid's been around forever.
Haha yeah almost as long as Perry Ellis. When guys are 4 year starters, especially during a really successful period for a team (Zeus will likely end up with the most wins in school history) it always seems that way

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking too inconsistent

1st half our undersized front line killed us; Arizona was abusing us on 2nd chance points and hitting shots.

I was happy with our effort in the 2nd half, defense was much better and started hitting shots we usually make. But that dry spell where we didn't hit a shot for 7 minutes was amazingly bad. I figured we would lose but at least we kept it competitive. I'm not for moral victories but honestly probably shouldn't complain as this season has gone better than expected.

Man 4 road losses in a row is a bad look though. Gotta take care of business at home next week.