• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

P.J. Tucker... Really?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll call it for what it is, and that is that Riley continuously gets praised for bullshit.

Enjoy your little AARP squad - Oladipo, Tucker, Lowry, and Jim-Me.

Oladipo isn't even 30 yet lol.

Jimmy is 31

Jimmy doesn't have a selfish bone in his body so yeah you and Wiggy need to stop throwing these fake narratives out because you dislike a team.

He is a competitor and doesn't like being around people that isn't on his level of competitiveness which is why he didn't care much for KAT or Ben Simmons

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll call it for what it is, and that is that Riley continuously gets praised for bullshit.

Enjoy your little AARP squad - Oladipo, Tucker, Lowry, and Jim-Me.
I’m not a Heat fan, but add Bam, Robinson and Hero and I’m gonna enjoy that squad.

Tucker will help hold people to a level of effort. Not that it was some glaring flaw, but he’ll up effort across the board. It’s all his ego demands.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just call it what it is and stop wasting everyone time on this thread.

You just like your boy Wiggy think every move Miami make is bad because you hate the Heat.

All of sudden Tucker is some horrible player to you lol. Where was this criticism when the Bucks traded for him? You're full of shit and a hater.

Keep comparing tucker who is known for defense for to players like Melo who is known for scoring..

You know very little about basketball if you think Tucker was brought to Miami for offensive reasons

Nah. I don’t think that is what is going on here.

Cane just doesn’t get NBA financials and player value. Don’t think it is about Miami at all.

There are 168 players making more than him. There aren’t 168 players who impact winning more than he does.

Also, even if it was an overpay (which it clearly isn’t) it was a 2 year deal with a player option on year 2 that might not even get exercised.

This is not anywhere near being a bad contract.