• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

P.J. Fleck >>> Jim Harbaugh

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU probably has a whole sh1tload of racism in it's history. And I can be on a high horse, because UMN, as a whole, has earned the right to be on that high horse.

And of course you don't want it to be a competition to see whose university is the least racist, because your WVU would probably not fair too well, and UMn would fair very well.

And I never said UMn was perfect. I've got LOTS of issues with it. Racism just is and never has been one of them.

And why am I allowed on the internet? Umm? Because I have a good job, own my own house, and can afford to pay for internet and a laptop and can afford to take long vacations every winter, too.

Why does your mommy let you on the internet? They have internet in the trailer park?

Minnesota does have racism though. You are just acting like a complete jackass. That’s why people like you don’t deserve to have internet access. You are blithering fucking idiot. How have you lasted this long in life?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody asked you what you think. And that's rich coming from a fan of a team whose relevancy was when the refrigerator was invented. Your most recent claim to fame? Is splitting a title with Nebraska... and on top of all of that, NO ONE (outside of dumb-fuck Michigan fans) thinks you would have won in a head to head.

But I will say that you are making progress being as how you didn't spew that nonsensical drivel. Don't get me wrong, you're still a complete dunce and I would have agreed with you on the recruiting nonsense... but then both of us would have been wrong.

Yes — you’ve made it perfectly clear. While teams playing in the National Championship game have about 10 1st round NFL picks between them — Nebraska doesn’t need elite talent — they have coaching.

We have seen how well it has worked thru 2 years for Frost. But year 5, we will rinse and repeat and blame the coach again, when we both know the real reason.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The university naming buildings after 4 racists isn’t an individual issue clown. Segregated dorms, which what these individuals did at the University of Minnesota is not just a random individual when the university let it happen. Stop being a jackass.

Dude, you don't even know the circumstances, you did a google search, skimmed the article that came up, and now are yelling like a nutjob leftist loony commie America hating crazy person. Virtue signal much?

As far as we know, the black students WANTED to be segregated, and the liberal white leftist types that Minnesota produces far too many of, went around making a big deal out of it. I'm not saying that IS what happened, I don't know. I'm assuming that prof and dean and comptroller were in the wrong. But when did they do this, and how long did they work for UMn? I think one of the guys worked there for like 30-40 years? Isn't it possible he wasn't a racist but took a stand that was unpopular, who knows for what reason they took the stand they did? People don't want Trans men in women's bathrooms right now, and supposedly they are horrible people for not wanting that, things change, over time. Trump was the ONLY President to run as a supporter of gay marriage. That means Obama did not, Nor Clinton. So should we hang the both of them now for supposed past crimes???

Knowing how liberal UMn has become, I suspect the worst anytime something like this comes up, and I assume the worst from the LEFT, not the other side.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota does have racism though. You are just acting like a complete jackass. That’s why people like you don’t deserve to have internet access. You are blithering fucking idiot. How have you lasted this long in life?

STFU moron. Go get your momma a beer or something?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you alluding you could beat them because you beat Auburn was funny.

How is that funny? Alabama showed themselves to be very beatable this year.

I didn't say we could have beat Ohio St. Not this year. Not in just Fleck's 3rd year. Maybe year 5 or 6 or 7?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are too chicken shit to admit it.

Too chicken shit? I admitted there is some individuals who go to UMn or work for UMn who randomly and seldom do or say some racist stuff.

But YOU, you are the true chicken sh1t, unwilling to admit that UMn far outshines WVU when it comes to things like promoting civil rights. And if you do ever admit it, you'll just come up with some reason why it's irrelevant or something no one cares about.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you don't even know the circumstances, you did a google search, skimmed the article that came up, and now are yelling like a nutjob leftist loony commie America hating crazy person. Virtue signal much?

As far as we know, the black students WANTED to be segregated, and the liberal white leftist types that Minnesota produces far too many of, went around making a big deal out of it. I'm not saying that IS what happened, I don't know. I'm assuming that prof and dean and comptroller were in the wrong. But when did they do this, and how long did they work for UMn? I think one of the guys worked there for like 30-40 years? Isn't it possible he wasn't a racist but took a stand that was unpopular, who knows for what reason they took the stand they did? People don't want Trans men in women's bathrooms right now, and supposedly they are horrible people for not wanting that, things change, over time. Trump was the ONLY President to run as a supporter of gay marriage. That means Obama did not, Nor Clinton. So should we hang the both of them now for supposed past crimes???

Knowing how liberal UMn has become, I suspect the worst anytime something like this comes up, and I assume the worst from the LEFT, not the other side.

You’ve got to be the dumbest dipshit in the world to state a person of race anted to be treated differently and housed differently than another race.

Just because it’s been proven Minnesota isn’t as holy as you think the are doesn’t mean you have to go full retard. You blithering fucking. Idiot

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say we could have beat Ohio St. Not this year. Not in just Fleck's 3rd year. Maybe year 5 or 6 or 7?

Hahahahaha you alluded to it you dumbshit. An no, the won’t.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too chicken shit? I admitted there is some individuals who go to UMn or work for UMn who randomly and seldom do or say some racist stuff.

But YOU, you are the true chicken sh1t, unwilling to admit that UMn far outshines WVU when it comes to things like promoting civil rights. And if you do ever admit it, you'll just come up with some reason why it's irrelevant or something no one cares about.

That’s how every place is you fucking retard. It’s not the university that’s racist, it’s the people. You could literally say that about every university.

No, you are the chicken shit faggot on your high horse that was proven WRONG. Suck on that bitch.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are 2-38 in your last 40 games against OSU. You are 3-37 in your last 40 games against Michigan.

Tell us again how Minnesota is a destination spot for coaches and is a national brand.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is like the Special Olympics of Shoopla... it doesn't matter which one of you brings home the gold, because, at the end of the day, you're still retarded.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is like the Special Olympics of Shoopla... it doesn't matter which one of you brings home the gold, because, at the end of the day, you're still retarded.

I like potato salad

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve got to be the dumbest dipshit in the world to state a person of race anted to be treated differently and housed differently than another race.

Just because it’s been proven Minnesota isn’t as holy as you think the are doesn’t mean you have to go full retard. You blithering fucking. Idiot

That's not what I said. And I think you know that, but like a typical liberal, you are willing to lie about whoever it is you are arguing with. So you are lying about what I said, that makes you are liar. and what word is "anted"?

And I never said Minnesota was perfect, or as you state "holy", either. And you also know this. So that makes you a habitual liar. That is a choice you made, to lie. But as an American, that is your freedom to do so.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make me you pussy ass faggot. You are a bblithering idiot that had too much golden goofer cock in your mouth.

Well, I am straight, but it doesn't surprise me that mr West Virginnie is a homophobe. And if you can't afford to buy your dear old momma some beer, you can just admit that dude, we'd understand, and I'm sure your poor old momma will understand and forgive you, too.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 2-38 in your last 40 games against OSU. You are 3-37 in your last 40 games against Michigan.

Tell us again how Minnesota is a destination spot for coaches and is a national brand.

Well, Minnesota tried de-emphasizing football back in the day, and that hurt their national brand for sure, but building a new stadium, putting up a brand new state of the art Practice facility/student village, and hiring the nation's hottest young coach who lead the team to an 11-2 record in just his 3rd season, well, that does alot towards re-establishing the national brand.

And I find it amusing that you grouse about my going back to claim old Titles, yet you go back several decades to show how Minnesota NOW, couldn't possibly ever beat OSU or Michigan, lol.

But I know you Michigan folk fear the rising of Minnesota, so you go on denying the possibility all you want, will make it that much more sweet when UMn does beat Michigan next season.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, are you sure you aren’t a Michigan fan?

What was Wisconsin's record in conference play? What was Minnesota's?

7-2 and 7-2.

That is a tie. If Wisconsin and 7-2 PSU swapped divisions, UMn wins the tiebreaker with PSU. I know that is complicated for you CowPie State U fans, and all. But hey, it's an understandable mix up.