• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overvalued/ Undervalued

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but at the same time WR is much deeper than any other position(since there are more of them) so finding a good WR on the waiver wire is much easier than a TE, so why even talk about backup players??

Actually Milk, I disagree with that statement.

The average team in a 12 team league will own 4-5 WRs and 1 TE. They will pick up an extra for bye weeks. If 4 teams own 2 TEs, then 16 total are owned, while over 50 WRs will be.

WR seems deep and good free agents will surely emerge from nowhere, but if you are looking to pick up a player for a late season bye week, I think you will find that the plug and play TEs will hurt your team a lot less than the best WRs available.

In other words, WR is deep, but because you only start 1 TE, quality replacement options are still available.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an excellent point tlance. However, I've been in leagues where all the positions had mandatory minimums and maximums. Which meant that you had to carry 2 TE, 2 K, 2 D/ST even if you didn't want to. I wonder if that's the kind of league rule that Milk is involved in?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has plenty to say ill put forth the fourth and also nominate...