• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overrated & Underrated teams so far

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of teams are underachieving roughly through the first 10 games. Here is my list

1) New York Knicks

2) Washington Wizards

3) Cleveland Cavs

4) Memphis Grizzlies

5) Sacramento Kings

Underrated Teams

1) Portland Trailblazers

2) Philly

3) Charlotte Bobcats

4) Phoenix Suns

5) Minnesota T-Wolves

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really depends on where you currently have them ranked imo?

I personally think I underrate Atlanta, Charlotte and Portland.

I think every one extremely overrates Philly not realizing they actually suck and went on a Heater early in the season. Sure they started 3-0 and beat a lax Heat team in their home opener and a really shitty Drose led team. Both of those teams are much better even today let alone by seasons end. Philly sucks and is going to be a top lottery contender.

The Knicks may be underachieving but they always have and then being poorly constructed it is a bad combination.

Grizzlies are actually underachieving but they could have health issues or coach issues.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Celtics are starting to look like they'll gel quicker than I had hoped at the start of training camp.

Vitor Faverani's post play has been a very pleasant surprise and Avery Bradley looks to have a more balanced game than he did last year.

GO CELTICS!:yahoo::hope::yahoo:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really depends on where you currently have them ranked imo?

I personally think I underrate Atlanta, Charlotte and Portland.

I think every one extremely overrates Philly not realizing they actually suck and went on a Heater early in the season. Sure they started 3-0 and beat a lax Heat team in their home opener and a really shitty Drose led team. Both of those teams are much better even today let alone by seasons end. Philly sucks and is going to be a top lottery contender.

The Knicks may be underachieving but they always have and then being poorly constructed it is a bad combination.

Grizzlies are actually underachieving but they could have health issues or coach issues.

The Sixers might suck in the end, but you are lying if you didn't say that you didn't expect the Sixers to win those games, and win them the way they did - how were the Bulls that shitty just two weeks ago? They were still a really good team at that point, same thing with the Heat - and stop making excuses with the Heat about being "lax" in that game - the Heat should have took care of business in that game and they didn't, give the Sixers credit - just because the Heat were lax shouldn't take away from what the Sixers did in that game - MCW outplayed everyone on the Heat that night and you know it

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sixers might suck in the end, but you are lying if you didn't say that you didn't expect the Sixers to win those games, and win them the way they did - how were the Bulls that shitty just two weeks ago? They were still a really good team at that point, same thing with the Heat - and stop making excuses with the Heat about being "lax" in that game - the Heat should have took care of business in that game and they didn't, give the Sixers credit - just because the Heat were lax shouldn't take away from what the Sixers did in that game - MCW outplayed everyone on the Heat that night and you know it

They will suck in the end, that is my point, they are overrated if you think they are anything above .500 (even that is overrated). Of course no body thought they would start 3-0, what is sad is how impressive we think it is for that team to win 3 in a row. That right there should tell you how bad this team is going to be.

The Heat lost on the road in a home opener. The Heat have not played well this season yet, just a fact. Another quick little fact, home team in home openers before this year were 57-33. That bias is not a coincidence, home teams in home openers get calls, it is good for business and gets the home crowd interested. This year through the first 19 home openers teams were 17-2. I did not go through the rest because it is a pain in the ass, you can see where I am going with this.

The Bulls shot 21.4% from 3p and Drose had 8 TOs, do you really think they played well? Rose playing like shit has been the most talked about topic on this board since the season started.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
side note on MIA @ PHI besides that being a home opener MIA was on a back to back.

and apparently I really do not feel like working today so I went through and found the stats on home teams win/loss in their home opener...

Home team went 24-6 to win 80%...that is ridiculous.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop making lame excuses for Miami. Philly outplayed us on that night....Simple as that

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop making lame excuses for Miami. Philly outplayed us on that night....Simple as that

LOL not what I am doing and I thought Cobie was going to say that.

All I am doing is giving my reasoning for thinking Philly is really overrated and still a bad team even though they won ZOMG 3 IN A ROW!!!

In this thread you are saying we should give credence to the win streak and in the other you are saying the season is 82 games :scratch:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can see this year that the league is getting younger and vets we are use to seeing play at a high level are not

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can see this year that the league is getting younger and vets we are use to seeing play at a high level are not

Very true, there are some new young guns...but I am not buying they are on the 76ers. That team is who we thought they were preseason despite an ZOMG 3 WIN STREAK!!!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, its good to see a true Heat fan tell a fake bandwagon heat fan to stop making excuses for Miami.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, its good to see a true Heat fan tell a fake bandwagon heat fan to stop making excuses for Miami.

:rollseyes:

Reading comprehension is terrible with this one...I am not making excuses for the Heat, I know where they will be and where Philly will be come playoff time, just sharing some insight.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:

Reading comprehension is terrible with this one...I am not making excuses for the Heat, I know where they will be and where Philly will be come playoff time, just sharing some insight.

Hey, im just going by what the real Heat fan said.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's say they outplayed the pants off Miami that night, did you ever think they were a better team or that they were going to the playoffs?

The whole point is that they are overrated, not anything to do with why Miami lost.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's say they outplayed the pants off Miami that night, did you ever think they were a better team or that they were going to the playoffs?

The whole point is that they are overrated, not anything to do with why Miami lost.

How were the Sixers overrated to begin with? They were complete underdogs going into that game, nobody thought they'd do what they did, that doesn't make them overrated

But the point you continue to dance around is that if they were really overrated, then the Heat should have taken care of business, and they didn't, so just admit that

Your bias-ness is clear as day on this one - you keep dancing around the fact the Heat were flat out, out-played and couldn't hang with the Sixers that night - and the Heat are SUPPOSED to be great

I'm not debating whether the Sixers are overrated or not, I don't know why you're debating that to me - I'm just trying to get you to admit that if the Heat are really supposed to be great, they should be beating teams that you think are overrated and not that good, and you keep saying and implying that game against the Sixers meant nothing and that the Heat lost it more than the Sixers won it, which is stupid

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thread about what teams are over or underrated.

Whether the heat were out played is irrelevant. And i suppose you think that if a team is the best they will win every game?

So because they outplayed the heat (i will even say regardless of current form) the 76ers are better, or a good team or even a .500 team you are overrating them.

My entire point is if you think Philly is a .500 team you have them overrated.