• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under for total points in the Seahawk/Cards Game

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a final score of roughly 17-6. I think anything under 34 is a no brainer.

:lol: i like that score, it's what i picked in our weekly office pot for the Seahawk@Cards game.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: i like that score, it's what i picked in our weekly office pot for the Seahawk@Cards game.

If I were to choose a low scoring defensive game I would choose 16-6 or 19-6. Choosing 17 allows two TDs and one FG. I just think there would be more FGs in a defensive battle. Not always, but it seems the odds would favor FGs over TDs.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I underestimated this game! :whistle:

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am probably overly optimistic. We will wear out their defense since their offense will mostly be 3 and out. We will get 3 T/Os while making none. RW will get sacked 5 times. I will go with:

Seahawks 23-30
Cards 0-10

If forced to choose a score I choose 30 - 6. Still the under if the line is 37.5, but very close to it.

Damn dood, you suck!

Lol...:suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I underestimated this game! :whistle:

If anybody saw this outcome coming, I'd like them to tell me what the lottery numbers are going to be next week. Given how our offense has looked the past few weeks, how everyone thought they'd play without two Pro Bowl offensive linemen and how everyone thought they'd play against a very good Arizona defense, there was every reason to take the under on this game. To expect 35 points (or 44 if you count the three missed field goals) and nearly 600 yards of offense from the Seahawks would have gotten you some funny looks. I think most people, without looking at how the points were scored, would have assumed that the Hawks scored a couple times on defense.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody saw this outcome coming, I'd like them to tell me what the lottery numbers are going to be next week. Given how our offense has looked the past few weeks, how everyone thought they'd play without two Pro Bowl offensive linemen and how everyone thought they'd play against a very good Arizona defense, there was every reason to take the under on this game. To expect 35 points (or 44 if you count the three missed field goals) and nearly 600 yards of offense from the Seahawks would have gotten you some funny looks. I think most people, without looking at how the points were scored, would have assumed that the Hawks scored a couple times on defense.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

I did not expect all the yards and expected more T/Os (see a couple posts up), but I did expect domination. Lindley can not throw more than 20 yards in the air with any accuracy. I think he really played well and completed 2 passes longer than 20. This brings Earl and Kam even further up to stop the run. I expected lots of 3 and outs and T/Os. We only got 1 T/O, but nearly had I think 2 or 3 others. Stanton is so much better because he can throw a deep ball.