• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outcome of Today's Game

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think today's game comes down to whether the 49ers will be able to stop the Giants on the final drive. I believe it will be tight and Harbaugh's ultra conservative play calling will not allow the 49ers to run out the clock. They'll have to punt and it will be up to the defense once again.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think today's game comes down to whether the 49ers will be able to stop the Giants on the final drive. I believe it will be tight and Harbaugh's ultra conservative play calling will not allow the 49ers to run out the clock. They'll have to punt and it will be up to the defense once again.

What I hope to see this week is act III following the past two weeks - But then I hope to each week to sex with Anna Kournikova - Honestly, I'll take either one!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I hope to see this week is act III following the past two weeks - But then I hope to each week to sex with Anna Kournikova - Honestly, I'll take either one!

Good lord, Kournikova is fine; is she not?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If a 49ers lost today got you sex with Anna Kournikova I would be ok with it.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a 49ers lost today got you sex with Anna Kournikova I would be ok with it.

You know, just once is all I've ever asked. It's on my "Make a Wish" request list.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, Kournikova is fine; is she not?

I have often said God should be ashamed of himself for doing that to other women! That was not very nice of him!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have often said God should be ashamed of himself for doing that to other women! That was not very nice of him!

I hear she has a thing for Russian hockey players. Can you skate?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honest question. How many 49ers games in the last three years have you predicted to come down to the final drive? It seems like a fair amount. And how many of those have you predicted the 49ers to lose either because of Nolan, Singletary, Manusky, or Harbaugh? Also seems like a fair amount. If you even can remember yourself.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a better question. Why do you need to make your own thread to post your prediction? You can't do it in the game day thread? Or do you love the attention?

What if every poster here made their own prediction thread? Or are they not as important as NN?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a better question. Why do you need to make your own thread to post your prediction? You can't do it in the game day thread? Or do you love the attention?

What if every poster here made their own prediction thread? Or are they not as important as NN?

And while we're asking questions, why take what appear to be veiled shots or shots that you try to make seem aren't really shots at players? Ex. Questioning if James is too "stupid" to learn the playbook? Is that just something you do?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question. How many 49ers games in the last three years have you predicted to come down to the final drive? It seems like a fair amount. And how many of those have you predicted the 49ers to lose either because of Nolan, Singletary, Manusky, or Harbaugh? Also seems like a fair amount. If you even can remember yourself.

And how many times has this come to pass; a fair amount I'd say.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And how many times in 2010 did he declare the Giants season over. Some people just want to root for failure so they feel superior.

Can't say I understand it...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! What an embarrassment. Second time in 4 weeks that the 49ers got caught believing their own press cloippings and thinking all they had to do was show up. harbaugh has some work to do. Still, 4 and 2 was exactly where I thought they'd be at this point before the season started.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We always had prediction threads in the past. I was just carrying on the tradition. Don't be such a WALB just because we lost. the Niners are right there tied for first and exactly where I thought they'd be after six games.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We always had prediction threads in the past. I was just carrying on the tradition. Don't be such a WALB just because we lost. the Niners are right there tied for first and exactly where I thought they'd be after six games.

I posted that before the game, you weasel.