• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Out of the top 18 scorers in the NBA..LeBron is the only one shooting at least 50%.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason why you used only the top 18 and not top 20?

I would assume that #19 shoots 50% but the point was to show how much better LBJ is shooting than the other top scorers, not to make a roundly numbered list.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a league above the NBA that Lebron can play in?? :laugh3:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a league above the NBA that Lebron can play in?? :laugh3:

I think it is called the Western Conference.

Bill Simmons has started calling the Eastern Conference the E League...hahaha good stuff.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote button, you are the only one in the history of the internets incapable of using it.

sue me chump

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote button, you are the only one in the history of the internets incapable of using it.

sue me chump

What are you 80? When is the last time somebody said "sue me" as a retort? Must have been the early 90s? If you want classes to help you catch up with the times maybe ask your grand kids to explain YOLO*.

*This is such a wicked burn, you see not only did I insinuate that your grand kids are yolo twats but I insinuated you failed enough as a parent to have children who woud raise Yolo twats!!! BUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of them on dunks and layups, big whoop...when you got a body like his and refs give him free rein in the paint, I'll shoot 60% too
errrrrrrr.....try again.

61% of his FGA this season are jumpshots. He's made 58.8% of them.

Pretty impressive, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you 80? When is the last time somebody said "sue me" as a retort? Must have been the early 90s? If you want classes to help you catch up with the times maybe ask your grand kids to explain YOLO*.

I know enough to know that you weren't around in the '80s....LOL, GTFOOH, LMAO

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
61% of his FGA this season are jumpshots. He's made 58.8% of them.

a Knicks fan singing the praises of another teams' player, pathetic

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know enough to know that you weren't around in the '80s....LOL, GTFOOH, LMAO

That is kind of my point, I am teasing you for not knowing how to use the quote button :D

Why? Just because the player is on the other team does not mean they are any less of a player...although if more Laker fans share this sentiment then it would explain the super defensive Kobe statements.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your book... only players who play(ed) for LA deserve praise until they no longer play there?

Your theory

"No player if worthy of praise unless they play for LA"......yeah, that's real smart.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Just because the player is on the other team does not mean they are any less of a player...although if more Laker fans share this sentiment then it would explain the super defensive Kobe statements.

so now you're JD's spokesperson?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your theory

"No player if worthy of praise unless they play for LA"......yeah, that's real smart.

no, the theory is that you chumps do nothing but heap crap about Kobe's game never giving him credit and lifting LeClown on a pedestal never acknowledging his deficiencies. THAT's my theory loser.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between older-school Jordan fans like myself as opposed to LeBron's fans today - We never looked at Jordan as being above the game.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, the theory is that you chumps do nothing but heap crap about Kobe's game never giving him credit and lifting LeClown on a pedestal never acknowledging his deficiencies. THAT's my theory loser.

I will always remember the ring Kobe bought his wife after raping that chick. Now THAT"S the one I would like to have.

Sorry. Sometimes I just can't help myself.....

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between older-school Jordan fans like myself as opposed to LeBron's fans today - We never looked at Jordan as being above the game.

really? MJ defined that, MJ WROTE THE BOOK ON BEING TOO BIG FOR THE GAME!!! oh I could go on and on that you are either naive to MJs actions or hypocritical.

LBJ gets blamed for everything. Every little word he says goes under the microscope and TMZPN shoves it down your throat that you have to hate him for that. And being the good little drones that you are say "Yes, I too think LBJ is a bad person despite all the instances that show he is a good person".

MJ gets/got a pass on everything.

I will give you an example, you claim LBJ quite on his team in some ECF. MJ LITERALLY QUIT ON HIS TEAM!!! TWICE!!!! HE FUCKING RETIRED*!!!!

*Let's be realistic and be perfectly clear, he was probably banned from the game for Pete Rosing, he was around a very shady group of people, was a degenerate gambler, extremely arrogant and his father was murdered in a very shady manner with far too much shit on his persons.

Even if he were banned that still means he quit on his team, long before actually "retiring". And do the MJ fan boys hold that against him? No, they say "well if he had been in the league for those 2 years he would have 8 rings** and 8 bajillion points".

**Despite him playing the second half of 1 of those seasons and being bounced from the playoffs.

Another example:

MJ hated everyone and wanted to cause harm to them, this psychopathic behavior is applauded when MJ does it, but we tell our kids to have sportsmanship and be courteous and pay it forward. LBJ does this and he doesn't have that killer instinct...last I checked they are playing a fucking game for way too much money, why would they possibly be angry enough to want to kill somebody?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the balls include with that how Kobe compares

When he glares at a teammate for not making the smart play

His knack to miss an open teammate because they don't get open

Taking a 3 point shot when we have no other players positioned to rebound